WOODIE WHATS UP W/ THESE SCRAPS ON HERE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2004
CHOP IT UP??HELL NO !! U GOT IT TWISTED! LOL BESIDES U MOFOZ NEVER LEAVE THE "SOUTHERN CALI" FORUM AND THIS SHIT IS CALLED "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" LOL AND JUST CUZ ITS A NORTE FORUM THAT DOESNT MEAN IM GONNA STOP REPPIN' HELL NO ONE THREE TIL I DIE .SUR ON MINE:.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
muthafucka we on southern cal forum talkin bout music n the only time we say sumthing on there is when u levas b speaking on homies...u on here talking shyt thats it....you always b talking to us ....trying to make homies up Norte....mayn aint no one up here want your bitch azz around ...go die already

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
eastbayrider510 said:
muthafucka we on southern cal forum talkin bout music n the only time we say sumthing on there is when u levas b speaking on homies...u on here talking shyt thats it....you always b talking to us ....trying to make homies up Norte....mayn aint no one up here want your bitch azz around ...go die already
^^^^^^^^^^^yup

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
there is no way he is attempting to make "homies up Norte". Where is the logic in that? Are you saying ANYONE that regularly posts on a bulletin board is automatically seeking friendship? Is that what every regular poster on here is after? I think not. To top that off, he obviously doesn't like any of you based on what he says so you may need to re-analyze your claim. Besides, you guys now have an antagonist to keep your anti-X3 sentiments interesting. Otherwise you are just aimlessly talking and talking about "FUCK RATAS DEATH TO EVERY $CRAP IN LOS ANGELES" when not too many of you are doing anything about killing fools down here. Now you have someone to direct it towards and he has the ability to talk back. I can understand the innate dislike, but to feel truly threatened over the internet is a whole different thing. Anyways... this dude is the most consistent southern cholo I have ever seen on this board, and I have been here from the beginning. It's not like you will ever see him in real life, but its an interesting read most of the time. By the way, who else is scrappin it up in your opinion Lunasikk and Pser? You make it sound like Bounser has his whole varrio on here.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
^^^LMAO-nortenos on the southern cali board talking music??? yeah right, you fools dont even talk music on this board. every third thread on here is "skrap this" WTF. you fools spend all of your time on cpixel looking at pics of dudes. those fools that shave thier eyebrows are rebels and shit. but just how you find that funny, we're laughing our asses of at the "homeboys wit gold teeth thread" i come on this board to read up on music, but cant post anything without some cyber banger talking shit. IM sure that woody dont care who is on his board. this is a way for him to expand his fan base, and that's what making music is about right????THE MONEY!!!

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Oh and just a quick history lesson..

This board (East Co. Co.) was first conceived by me and Junior, who are both born and raised in LA and then designed by Looter, another Mexican LA native. The site is owned by Nemo, a black man from San Diego, Curbie a white dude from Colorado and Dave, a black dude from San Jose who was shot by Nortenos..

Apr 13, 2003
I DIDN'T EVEN REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE SOUTHERN CALI FORUM UNTIL I SEEN THIS THREAD. I LOOKED IN THERE AND THE FIRST THREAD I CLICKED I SEEN REPLIES FROM PEOPLE I SEE POSTIN IN HERE ALL THE TIME. I WAS FUCKIN SHOCKED. HOW CAN YOU BE HEATED ABOUT BOUNSER COMING IN HERE AND THEN GO INTO A MESSAGE BOARD SPECIFICALLY LABELED SOUTHERN CALI? IT IS HYPOCRITICAL. I DOUBT WOODIE REALLY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS INTERNET DRAMA AND NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF YOU

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
someone MUST give a shit because this thread was built around the sole presence of one siccness.net user named Bounser and if I want to defend the fact that he is here then call me a scrap sympathizer I dont give a crap because everyone here is quick to throw that term around anyway. It's not like I'm in here saying "FUCK NORTH THIS N THAT PURO SUR SIDE THE SICKEST SIDE 13 TIL IM PUSHIN UP DAISYS TRUE DODGER BLUE" LOL. I just think it makes it more interesting to see how he reacts to the very different perspective of Northern Californian gangsters on the internet. Down N Dirty if you want me to "shut tha fuk up" then astound me with some kind of information that will make me shut up or come down here and make me shut up in person. Until then, you are both mentally and physically incapable.

D

DownNDirty

Looter of the new church-i wuznt directly fukin talkin 2 u i ment that 2 this hole thread it is gettin old

Status
Not open for further replies.