WOODIE, whats up w/ the siccness bbq?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2003
WOODIE. I GOT A FEW QUESTIONS 4 U?

when is the siccness bbq? be on the look out for some new new shit from my fam. MOB FAMILY ENT. NOTHERN CONNECTION PRODUCTIONS. EXECTIVE PRODUCER: MY HOMIE YOUNG HEATER. Woodie I think you and him should do a track. That shit would be sikk the 916 & 925 get together!!!!!!!!!

Apr 24, 2004
lunasikk said:
when is the siccness bbq? be on the look out for some new new shit from my fam. MOB FAMILY ENT. NOTHERN CONNECTION PRODUCTIONS. EXECTIVE PRODUCER: MY HOMIE YOUNG HEATER. Woodie I think you and him should do a track. That shit would be sikk the 916 & 925 get together!!!!!!!!!
What is up homie? I know this thread was aimed a Wood, but I thought I might ask where can I check out your cd? I got to show Sacra homies support.

Nov 23, 2003
sacking 916

sacking916 said:
What is up homie? I know this thread was aimed a Wood, but I thought I might ask where can I check out your cd? I got to show Sacra homies support.
MY HOMIE YOUNG HEATER A.K.A. PLAYA T IS ALREADY OUT ITS CALLED "LYRICAL WARFARE." BUT IT'S FROM BIG GAME RECORDS. AND MY OTHER HOMIE AK JUST CAME OUT. ITS CALLED "THE TEFLON DON" STR8 UP MUSIC.