WOODIE! NO (N.E.5) IN SAC??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2003
I GO TO DIMPLE RECORDS IN SACRAMENTO AT LEAST TWICE A MONTH TO GET N.E. 5!! BUT THEY ALWAYS TELL ME THEY DONT NO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!! MY MOM LIVES IN NAVATO AND I WENT THE LONG WAY BACK TO SAC,THROUGH THE YOC!! I WENT TO ROCK BOTTUM JUST TO MAKE SURE IT WAS OUT!! IT WAS THERE ,BUT I WAS SHORT THE FUNDS. SO IS IT EVER GOING TO HIT SAC? AND WHATS UP WITH A POSTER, SO I CAN REP. YOUR SHIT ON MY WALL!!
I HAVE A PIC W/ ME AND MY LARK I WANT BLOWN UP AND WANT A POSTER OF U AND YOUR SHIT NEXT TO IT!!
"SKYLARK DIPPIN' XIV IN 4 LIFE!!!"

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
I hit Dimples too when I was first looking for NE 5. They told me NE 2 was the latest one. LoL They have no clue what their talking about. But yeah, I went to Barneys in WOodland and got my copy. They had a shitload of them. And the folks there are cool as hell. Might wanna try there for it. If you still can't get it, get at me in E-Mail and I'll see if I can help.

[email protected]

Oct 25, 2002
yea woodie we need more shit up in sac.. homie theres like no woodie or ne5's anywhere same shit happened to me .. they all told me ne2 was the last album you made.. lol sac's to big and theres not enough woodie cds.

Nov 13, 2003
^^yup same with me..i been lookin for NE5 @t dimple sence it dropped....they was tellin me they dont even know what album that is,i toldem yaw have NE4 and dont know wtf NE5 is,he said nope,u might wanna try tower,tried tower they didnt no jackshit either.

wood u should try and get some copies at THE UDNERGROUND,off watt in sac.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
DIMPLES BOUGHT 40 UNITS FOR THERE STORES IN THE BEGINNING OF JANUARY AND STILL HAD UNITS WHEN I CHECKED IN 2 WEEKS AGO, THE WAY THEY RUN SHIT THERE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS WORK WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPIN' TRACK OF OUR UNITS AND PUTTIN' 'EM ON THE SHELVES SO ASK TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER 'CAUSE THEM EMPLOYEES DON'T KNOW MUCH....DYELYN PRONOUNCED "DIE-LIN" IS THE HEAD MANAGER SO TELL 'EM YOU WANNA SPEAK TO HER ABOUT WHERE THE UNITS ARE AT IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT ON THE SHELVES AND THE BUYER AT UNDERGROUND IN SAC TOLD THE CHICO UNDERGROUND WHEN THEY WERE PLACIN' AN ORDER FOR ALL THEIR STORES THAT THEY DIDN'T NEED ANY UNITS BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT SELL IN THEIR STORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE RED ON THE COVER AND IT'S ALL CRIP IN THAT AREA........THE DUMBASS THOUGHT WE WAS BLOODS, I'LL CALL THE STORE DIRECT AND TRY TO DO A QUICK BREAKDOWN TO THE DON'T KNOW AND SEE IF I CAN CONVINCE HIM OTHERWISE........PLUS FEEL FREE TO CALL 'EM AND SAY YOU'RE LOOKIN' FOR IT. AS FOR THE CHAIN STORES IN SAC... FYE, SAM GOODY,MUSICLAND, DISC JOCKEY'S OWNER TRANSWORLD, JUST STARTED PLACING ORDERS FOR THEIR 1000 STORES NATIONWIDE THIS MONTH SO NE5 ALONG WITH OLDER TITLES WILL BE HITTIN' THERE SOON......IN THE FUTURE IF AN EMPLOYEE SEEMS LIKE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY TALKIN' ABOUT ALWAYS ASK TO SPEAK TO WHO'S IN CHARGE AT THE TIME 'CAUSE THEY'RE THE ONES THAT WILL SPEAK TO THE HIGHER UPS AND GET IT IN THE STORE .

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
HEY WOODIE! I been callin' a place called Kartel Muzik in Merced and they been telling me it's coming for a while! any thoughts on when it will finally hit that spot?

lol....

i'm still waitin on you bro....

Jan 23, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah...i got my ne5 from dimple here in sac..well actually in roseville.........yeah wood, i live right next to north highlands, and there is an abundancy of crips....that's not a problem cuzz na's and crips all kick it out in this area....not too many people go to the underground anymore tho...out here dimple and imagine music seem to be the hot spot.......

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
@WOODIE...DID WHAREHOUSE IN TURLOCK GET ANY UNITS?...CUZ MY HOMEBOY WANTS 2 GRAB A COPY BUT DOESNT HAVE A CAR 2 GO ALL THE WAY 2 MODESTO OR MERCED...

May 10, 2002
I got's mines from dimple's in Citrus Hieghts,guess I was lucky looked like the last one left.Got it about a month ago or so.Hey Woodie that Cd is tight one of your best NE cd's thus far in my opinion. Stay up hommie, peace out

May 10, 2002
I got's mines from dimple's in Citrus Hieghts,guess I was lucky looked like the last one left.Got it about a month ago or so.Hey Woodie that Cd is tight one of your best NE cd's thus far in my opinion. Stay up hommie, peace out