WOMEN, How you gonna have a BAT in YOUR BRA???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2008
Bat Discovered In Bra

Abbie Hawkins Bat Bra -

19 year old hotel receptionist Abbie Hawkins made the unusual discovery of finding a baby bat had set up home in her underwear.

Abbie wasn’t even aware she had a lodger in her bra until she’d been wearing it for several hours. The receptionist at The Holiday Inn near Norwich International Airport had noticed a “vibrating” against her ample chest multiple times that morning but dismissed the sensation as being her mobile phone. :(

After checking for text messages, and removing the phone from her jacket pocket she realised the phone wasn’t the cause of the vibrating and investigated further. She reached into her D cup to find a small furry flying mammal nestled in her bosom. :siccness:

Abbie Hawkins

“Once I realised it was a bat I was shocked, but then I felt quite sorry for it really. It looked very snug in there and I thought how mean I was for disturbing it.” she told reporters. :ermm:

Abbie explained that the bra had been on the washing line the day previously, but it had been in her underwear draw all night and she hadn’t noticed the hand-sized flying mammal in the cup when she put the bra on that morning. :(

“I keep thinking how could I have not known it was there? Whenever I talk about it nobody believes me. Thank goodness people at work saw what happened or people may have thought I was crazy. I will certainly be checking my bras every morning from now on!”

Abbie Hawkins Bra

The bat flew to a dark corner of the hotel reception when it was yanked from it’s warm nest, and was later released into the wild by the hotel manager.

Under the 1981 Act it is a criminal offence for anyone without the permission of Natural England, to handle a bat or to disturb a bat or its roost. Natural England must be notified about any operation likely to disturb bats or their roosts, and must be allowed time to advise on how to minimise disturbance to the bats. Abbie may now face prosecution for removing the bat from her bra without first notifying a team of experts to come and inspect her breasts.