Wizrads picked up jerry stackhouse !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
thats good for the team traded him for hamilton hamiltons a great player but stack is better i feel the wizards will have a strong team next season deffinetly playoff matieral ....
dixon
stack
jordan
brown
??????

plus russel hes a solid player

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
LOL, they might fuck around and have three tarheels starting next year.....that has to be some type of record for some team.....the funny thang is I dont believe any of them ever played on the same team in college....well I know Jordan didnt but Hayward and Stackhouse I dont believe did either but it was close

Jul 15, 2002
oh fa sho nigga jordan playin next year hes gonna be better than last season ,his knees 100 percent and all hes been doin is gettin in shape i think he will have a better year this year than last

yeah it was a str8 trade hamilton for stack but they traded others too ...damm wizards gone be hot next season cant wait

May 15, 2002
I believe Jordan planned this. I believe he bullshitted last season. I think he wanted to make people think that he lost it so he can come back next season and bust they ass...Remember, he played alot like this the last time he left and came back, then he came back the next season killin!

Jul 15, 2002
Mista Sinista said:
I believe Jordan planned this. I believe he bullshitted last season. I think he wanted to make people think that he lost it so he can come back next season and bust they ass...Remember, he played alot like this the last time he left and came back, then he came back the next season killin!
exactly thats what i think he will be backing up stack tho.but that just means a lot more quality minutes from jordan so he dont have to carry the team on his old sholuders but i think hes gonna surprise every one next season