With The 2 New Madesicc Releases.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
there was a thread on g-maccs album in here.

I missed it. But i copped G-Macc.

I was listening to G-Macc album yesterday evening while playing NBA 2K12 its decent he be putting too many skits on his albums. Imma soak it up again before i finally judge it.

Far as the Cali Care Bear album i found it but that cover made me not wanna rush and purchase it yet. i wanna atleast hear some amples bc i never heard of them guys.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Just ordered that Cali Bear Gang... That song they did with Lynch sounds tight it reminds me of some old school Lynch like Refuse 2 Lose.

The new G-Macc is sicc and i've been bumpin it everyday, but like other people said, he has too many damn skits on his albums..... Too much talkin at the end of songs, and that metal song on the album is gay and doesnt belong on the album.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005

this verse right here shows lynch still got it

he needs to do a whole album just spitting like this and the beat production is spot on too

Feb 8, 2003
Lol do people really let an album cover influence whether or not they like the actual album???
Yep i sure in the hell do if i never heard of the artist or heard they music. Im from the old school and i remember back in the gangsta rap era muhfuckas copped the albums based on the covers if they never heard the music.

Feb 8, 2003
imo G Macc album is decent His flow gets kinda boring halfway through. Theres no stand out tracks except the one featuring smigg dirtee. its nothing i would bump on a steady basis. i guess im growing out the horror music.

Feb 8, 2003

this verse right here shows lynch still got it

he needs to do a whole album just spitting like this and the beat production is spot on too

Lynch raps like that on Coathangla & dinner and ah movie albums just some of the beats sucked on those two albums.. imo That song sounds generic and dont make me wanna buy that album so ill pass. thanks