wishing death upon people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
does anyone else constantly wish death upon people? alot of times someone will be a dickhead to me like at a party or whereever, and at first ill be just like "ehh whatever", but then it'll stick in my brain and by the end of the week ill be like "FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER! and just wish horrible death to happen to them. is there hope that it'll come true? do i gotta blow out some candle first or see a shooting star or something? magic lamp? let me know

May 15, 2003
invest in a banger. then have fun in the pen

better make sure you got plenty of sand in there
im not saying i'd kill anyone, the most i'd do is punch them in the face, i got fired from one of my jobs for wanting to fight this guy who was spreading rumors about me and shit. but there are definatly people who piss me off to the level where i hope they fall off a bridge or like get exploded by a grenade. stuff like that

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
does anyone else constantly wish death upon people? alot of times someone will be a dickhead to me like at a party or whereever, and at first ill be just like "ehh whatever", but then it'll stick in my brain and by the end of the week ill be like "FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER! and just wish horrible death to happen to them. is there hope that it'll come true? do i gotta blow out some candle first or see a shooting star or something? magic lamp? let me know
pretty much your a punk