Will Tech N9ne ever.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
If i was tech id take it as a insult..ive seen eminem do tracks with a whole bunch of people but everytime tech asks he just 2 busy ?? bullshit... D12 did a track with tech and i can pretty much guarantee tech wouldve told D12 he wanted to a track with eminem

eminem knows tech wants him.. but eminem keeps dropping this "2 busy" shit over n over..come on.. tech should just be like fuck that faggot and move on from this... how many times u gonna be nice and ask b4 u feel fucked over in some way ??

Jan 29, 2006
If i was tech id take it as a insult..ive seen eminem do tracks with a whole bunch of people but everytime tech asks he just 2 busy ?? bullshit... D12 did a track with tech and i can pretty much guarantee tech wouldve told D12 he wanted to a track with eminem

eminem knows tech wants him.. but eminem keeps dropping this "2 busy" shit over n over..come on.. tech should just be like fuck that faggot and move on from this... how many times u gonna be nice and ask b4 u feel fucked over in some way ??
your late. they have talked. its happening

/thread

Nov 14, 2002
I'm officially done with Em.

I've heard enough. He's cool... but that shit is something that I was into and grew out of. I tried to listen to the Royce/Em single and it sounded like... Royce and Em.

It sounded like something that I'd hear if I got into a wannabe thug's car. I'm good on that shit. I got enough of it when I was 20-25.

Jan 29, 2006
I'm officially done with Em.

I've heard enough. He's cool... but that shit is something that I was into and grew out of. I tried to listen to the Royce/Em single and it sounded like... Royce and Em.

It sounded like something that I'd hear if I got into a wannabe thug's car. I'm good on that shit. I got enough of it when I was 20-25.
that bad meets evil cd is amazing. 11 great tracks IMO

Jun 12, 2005
Bad Meets Evil is lyrical genius. Besides Lighters with that Burno guy the album has no dumbs down concepts/lyrics. Best Eminem product since Marshall Mathers LP IMO.

If Em can spit like he did on BadMeetsEvil, a collab with Tech would be hot!