Will Eminem drop another quality album??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
I just want to hear peoples opinion on what they think Eminem could do... Does anyone else here think Em has what it takes to drop another hard album? Encore was weak except for a couple tracks... or maybe just 1 track... Eminem Show was cool, but Marshall Mathers LP and Slim Shady LP (in my opinion his best work, and anything he did with Rawkus) were top of his game... Personally, I think if Eminem is gonna drop another album(which he is), I think it will be better than Encore and a little better than Eminem Show... I don't see him just going into the studio and droppin some bullshit like Encore... I know his verse on that Akon song ain't that hard, but for that song, it did work... What do you guys think? Can Em drop another good one?

Apr 20, 2005
He's the only one that can bring that lyricism back. That Nas will prolly spark it up a little as well that Kweli shit. But Eminem will bring it all the way back if he comes out wit just some descent shit.

Feb 17, 2006
i thought eminem show and encore were awful. but i do think marshall mathers is amazing. however, i don't think this next album is going to be anything special, the new song is alright, but it sounds tired and the same old thing. his style is nothing special anymore, even lil kim can bring a verse that sounds like something eminem would. as far as him bringing lyricism back, it's already here, maybe not in the mainstream but it's here. tech n9ne, p.o.s., etc. those are rappers who have great lyricism. nas is a great lyricist. and when "The Seventh Seal" drops, well...let the rhythm hit 'em

Dec 9, 2005
I think Em puts out his best work when he's got a lot going on in his personal life. I'd expect him to put out a good album. Eminem Show was my favorite, followed closely by The Slim Shady LP

I really don't like the looney, cartoony Eminem though...

May 15, 2005
Em should collab with other producers on his new 1, get shroomed, spark a chop, pop a thizzle, and let other producers bring out his best. his production sounds all the same, plus hes making the beats so it sounds like he's just throwing shit over them now. my opinion

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
im not a fan but would rather hear him just rock the mic instead of talking about gerbils up his ass and pointless shit like that

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
nope...slim shady and marshall lps were tight...everything afterwards seemsed like the same rymes, same delivery, same everything...its horrible...i dont expect anything but catchy hooks and some weak verses on some shit that gets real old real quick like that akon song but even for that song the shit is horrible...eminem gotta hang em up...even all the beats he makes sound the same...hang em up eminem...and no more guest appearances...theyre terrible...i was a big eminem fan when he was raping off the wall shit about slicing ids throats and shit but then he started getting real deep and emotional w the shit and the creativity went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck downhill.