Wii, PS3, or 360?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which One are you more excited about?

• Wii

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • PlayStation 3

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters
Jan 2, 2004
I'm getting a Playstation 3, but I'm also getting a Wii.. After watching some stuff, I am pretty excited about the Wii, but I'm not sure how much I'd actually use it. But, I'll definitely get it..

But the thing about people saying how great the graphics are is rediculous.. The new Metal Gear trailers already have shown a detriment to the graphics over the previous trailer, it'll probably get worse the next time we see it..

RE: 4 for Game Cube has graphics that are equivalent to what we are seeing so far from the "next-gen".. The Wii will be more powerful than the Game Cube, so, graphically, you won't be able to see much of a difference for a couple of years, at least...

Apr 25, 2002
saying which system you like better is one thing, but predicting the one you dont like will be a flop without knowing much about it (or beacause you don't like the system's fanboys..lol) is very unwise to say the least.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I like how my stating that I think the PS3 is a waste of money instantly makes me a Nintendo fanboy freak. I currently own a PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube, so how am I biased? I'll never understand why some people get so upset over the littlest shit.

Anyways, My mind is made up, I'm getting an Xbox 60, and a Wii. Any good game that will come out for the PS3 that isn't made by Sony will end up on the 360 anyways, and I'll have the Wii also.

Fuck, even the president of Microsoft said in his E3 press conference that it's smarter to buy a 360 and a wii, than to buy a PS3.

Doit

Sicc OG
Jan 30, 2006
I'll be getting the PS3 for sure when it drops... If I'm not satisfied with it I may get the WII a little later

May 9, 2002
Lemon420 said:
Fuck, even the president of Microsoft said in his E3 press conference that it's smarter to buy a 360 and a wii, than to buy a PS3.
LOL...of course hes gonna say that!THe Wii poses NO threat to XBox 360...so he could care less...and the real competition is PS3...cmon guy...USE YOUR HEAD!!!!

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Why would anyone get an xbox 360 besides for Halo? (which you could play on a superior pc as it is)

Im just curious. Because there is one in my house (its my roommates), and we have 10 of the best games, and that shit is basically a dust collector in my eyes. And nothing on the horizon looks tight either.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Grand Theft Auto 4, and SmackDown 2007 is what I'm getting an Xbox 360 for. I'll probably end up getting Madden for both the Wii and the 360, as the Wii version is completely different than the other versions. I don't even like Halo, so I could care less about it. Gears of War looks really good, as does Saint's Row.

I bet it would blow Ocerto's mind if I said I'd probably end up getting a PS3 next year... dude is just determined to prove himself right. You need to figure out that when two people have different opinions, neither one is wrong.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Yeah thats the problem with the majority of debates in the entire world. Few people understand the meaning of 'opinion'. There is no fact in debate, unless you have analytical numbers to throw out there. Which in this case, would be console sales... but shit.. we havent got there yet, no one should even be speculating. haha

May 9, 2002
Lemon420 said:
I bet it would blow Ocerto's mind if I said I'd probably end up getting a PS3 next year... dude is just determined to prove himself right. You need to figure out that when two people have different opinions, neither one is wrong.
Actually it wouldnt...and I already said i was buying a Wii...im just sic of people sayin its gonna give the PS3 a run for its money...cus it AINT...

We are done here...kapeesh?

Sep 28, 2002
i think its funny how many people are getting all bent out shape over this "Console Wars", im certainly be getting a Wii and a PS3. only ill be the first to get the Wii and wait for about 6months-1year to get the PS3. and yes money is and issue. its hard to save cash when you go to school and work part-time. save a little here and there, ima get that 600 dollar fucker! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Jan 6, 2006
Incarceraided said:
i think its funny how many people are getting all bent out shape over this "Console Wars", im certainly be getting a Wii and a PS3. only ill be the first to get the Wii and wait for about 6months-1year to get the PS3. and yes money is and issue. its hard to save cash when you go to school and work part-time. save a little here and there, ima get that 600 dollar fucker! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Like i told u before cuz, imma get the ps3 first then the wii,
not like u ill pay the expensive one to get it over with then ill pay that one
i think its easier that way
For sure though im getting both

Jan 2, 2004
I think PS3 and 360 have virtually the same support actually... Not sure about Square-Enix games, actually, but I hate them, and can't stand any of there games...

And the PS3 and 360 (not positive about 360) are both more powerful than PCs right now..... And the PS3 will shit on current PCs in terms of power, especially compared to price...

600 dollars for a PS3 with a blu-ray disk player..

Or 3000 dollars for a top of the line gaming PC???

PS3 is

May 9, 2002
Robby2Slobby said:
And the PS3 and 360 (not positive about 360) are both more powerful than PCs right now..... And the PS3 will shit on current PCs in terms of power, especially compared to price...

600 dollars for a PS3 with a blu-ray disk player..

Or 3000 dollars for a top of the line gaming PC???

PS3 is
THANK YOU

Someone ELSE who knows what the FUC Kthey are talkin about...

THE PS3 HOUSES the most POWERFUL gaming CPU RIGHT NOW...over ANY PC...read up on it if you dont believe me....not to mention some crazy grphics card thats not even on the fuckin market yet....

May 9, 2002

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
II got bored reading all the bickering.....I would get a ps3 the first day it comes out.....well, if I could afford it....I'd like to get a wii also, but I'll wait till after the ps3, since I doubt the same kind of quality games will come out like it would for ps3......remember when the DS came out? the whole innovation of the dual screens & touch screen....then the psp came out...I have both, my DS has been collecting dust since I got the psp