Wichita make the planet rock!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
I hella want to but I've really gotta start watchin my cash flow. Plant is shuttin down a week for Thanksgiving and 2 weeks at Christmas. Maybe next time...

:ermm:

Feb 28, 2008
I went. The crowd was kinda weak. Not a good turnout.

But the show was badass as always.

I was crackin up when they got that fat chick on stage for 7 words.

Dec 10, 2008
I was very disapointed on the crowd size. wichita needs to step up and support more hip hop instead of alan jackson.. i think next time around ima just drive to kc and make a lil vacation out of the deal. strange noize had way more, hed pe was the only act i think would draw more people. but fuck what do i know..

Jun 20, 2006
crowd wasnt as weak as ya'll are puttin off....i had vip and kik'd it wit skatt and snug after the show and they said they loved wichita....always a good crowd..it prolly seemed weaker cuz there wasnt as many juggalos..(however i did see some STUPID mothafuckin juggalo smokin a god damn crack pipe in his car when i was walkin back to my ride to grab my phone...no bullshit either..fuckin idiot.)
to speak on the kmk bringin all the fans...they do bring quite a few...but shit never gets heavy till tech hits the stage...most people just sit back and drink and when tech hits the stage..crazy...at the strainge noize 2..i looked back in the crowd and the whole dancefloor was full...and then asked the bartender how full it was and she said it was full....thats a big dancefloor to fill...

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
crowd wasnt as weak as ya'll are puttin off....i had vip and kik'd it wit skatt and snug after the show and they said they loved wichita....always a good crowd..it prolly seemed weaker cuz there wasnt as many juggalos..(however i did see some STUPID mothafuckin juggalo smokin a god damn crack pipe in his car when i was walkin back to my ride to grab my phone...no bullshit either..fuckin idiot.)
to speak on the kmk bringin all the fans...they do bring quite a few...but shit never gets heavy till tech hits the stage...most people just sit back and drink and when tech hits the stage..crazy...at the strainge noize 2..i looked back in the crowd and the whole dancefloor was full...and then asked the bartender how full it was and she said it was full....thats a big dancefloor to fill...
place is big...

General Information
The Cotillion is a special events facility in Wichita, KS that features concerts and dances by nationally known performers on a regular basis. Built in 1960, The Cotillion is a 28,500 square foot building with a maximum concert capacity of 2000 persons. The unique circular design of the building has large wooden beams supporting a 24 foot high domed ceiling over an 11,000 square foot floating hardwood maple dance floor and a stage that features a distinctive neon lit band shell.