Why yall cats hype weak ass albums up so much?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
yo kev ski u like that mainstream shit then cuz a-wax is straight knock!! and triple gold i dont hype shit up unless its ill gangsta shit that is usually from the burg cuz thats where im from. yo wax u said its possible to order off the siccshop. i jus might do that homie. good lookin out.

May 13, 2002
I LIKE WHAT I LIKE HIS SHIT IS GOOD BUT I DONT FEEL IT THATS ALL, I LISTEN TO MUCH MORE THAN JUST RAP BUT VERY LITTLE MAINSTREAM, I OWN OVER 600 CDS, MY FAVORITE IS HARD CORE SHIT LIKE CMW MUSIC TO DRIVE BY, DMG, COZ, EARLY SPICE1,
C-BO,LYNCH,SHIT LIKE THAT ,WAX IS CLOSE BUT FOR ME ITS A DIFFERENT TIME IN MUSC I LIKE EVERYTHING TO BE POLISHED,WAX IS ALMOST THERE,ITS NOT A KNOCK ON HIM IN ANYWAY JUST WHAT I SEE,

KEVSKI

Apr 25, 2002
KEVSKI--YOU AIN`T FEELIN` A-WAX AT ALL----BUT----IT`S NOT A KNOCK ON HIM IN ANYWAY----WELL,I AINT FELLIN YOUR STUPID ASS REMARKZ THAT I AINT POLISHED.I ALSO THINK DOBAD IS YOUR UNCLE OR SOMESHIT.....IF HE AIN`T YOU JUST A A-WAX HATER.....THATS MY OPINION.

Apr 25, 2002
Wax...chop it up with Kev Ski...you have no clue how much knowledge this cat got about recording/mixxing and all that shit

his advice alone can make a good rapper a great one,...

you a great one,...chop it up with him...and see where it takes you

trust me on this one pimpin

kev don't criticize to bring cats down...he does it in hopes of bringin them up...
holla at him

May 21, 2002
fucc u fools how u figure this foolknows hella bout the rap game and music and shit when he knocks lynch over wax when lynch is a fake mark and every1 on the gbc wants to kill him on sight. man fucc u fools u dont know shit wax a real ridah homie.

Apr 25, 2002
HERE GO A LIL GAME FOR YOU MOE.....IF MUTHAFUCKAZ KNEW SOME 'SECRET WAY' TO GET RICH OFF THIS RAP SHIT WHY THEY AINT ON MTV&BET??????????IF ANY BAY AREA ARTIST HAS LEARNED SOME WAY TO 'BLOW UP',WHY AIN`T THEY SUPERSTAR STATUS???????HERE IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED DURING MY TIME AZ A RAPPA FRUM THA BAY......DONT NOBODY AROUND HERE KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME OR THA BAY WOULD BE MAINSTREAM LIKE SNOOP&50 CENT! I GET MY ADVICE FRUM WENDY DAY.....WHEN I NEED IT.

Apr 25, 2002
CURT B,..watch ya mouth before it get you in somethin'...
stay outta grown folks business!!!

Wax...do what you do playa...wendy day know what she's talkin bout...i have faith you gon get shit crackin for the bay...regardless of what happens tween that time

Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
can someone answer me this tho... HOW THE FUCK IS SOMEBODY A "HATER" IF THEY AINT FEELIN YOUR MUSIC..PLEASE FUCKIN EXPLAIN THAT TO ME..I GET TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYIN OTHA NIGGAS IS HATIN IF THEY SAY THEY AINT FEELIN IT...SO FUCKIN WHAT........

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
Re: Re: Why yall cats hype weak ass albums up so much?

Devilish Scheme said:

sucks that your takin hype to your pockets dont it....ther was snippets, did you not give them a listen
Truth right there.

Shit I was and still am hyping My Boy up. It aint like stolen Money. I put out snipps all over. If you dont feel it dont buy it.

And that is that. Shit why be so Stupid and not hear it when givin the Chance.

May 21, 2002
fucc u yungmoe so wut u older than me muthafucka. jus like wax says in his song "jus like u i can bust mine too!" patna im from the burg homie i aint no mark. dont confuse me with other folks on here that act game. i aint startin shit with y'all unless it needs to be started i was baccin up my fellow folks from the burg but i will walk the route if it needs be.

Apr 25, 2002
shhhhh...you prolly ain't even older then me..but you obviously got a lot of growin' to do...

and you did start shit...!!!
Wax can get his own back...he obviously didn't need it...Wax is folks...

you really got a problem...holla when you see me...if not...whatever

May 21, 2002
i didnt say i was older than u homie i said i dont give a fucc if u older than me. i mean i respect my elders but i dont respect people who think they all high and mighty and tell me wut im about. and wut is it a crime to support someone. wax is the illest dude to come out the burg and so i put it down for him wherever i can since im from the burg too.

May 10, 2002
I HATE TO CRUSH YOUR DREAMS CURT B BUT MAJORITY OF PEOPLE KNOCK LYNCH OVER WAX JUST CUZ OF HARD LYNCH HAS PUT IT DOWN, NOT CUZ OF HOW TIGHT AWAX IS OR NOT!!!

YOU SPEAKEN A LITTLE TO HARD ON LYNCH, I BET YOU WOULDNT SAY ANY OF THAT TO LYNCH HIMSELF!!!!

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
yeah that dobad is weak!!! i heard a song "psycho" and why use that recycled beat???? sounds like the same exact beat as the original....i cant remmeber who used that beat but damn its the same exactly