WHY was my FAM banned???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

This is the petition to unbann them!!!!!

Just sign & leave ya name if you think they should be unbanned

All Out FROG & All Out DOGG -You are missed

A

All Out HOGG

I FOUND OUT WHY THEY WERE BANNED!!!!!!!

In the East Co Co forum onda post GREGORY [All Out FROG's real name]

All Out DOGG: What did i tell you about hanging out with RYAN WOODS & THE NORTE BOYS? They don't just make music there bad people

All Out FROG:But mom i was just spending quality time with the fellows

All Out DOGG: Well tell me how fun quality time is when they shoot you in the eye with a quality made nine

Jun 11, 2002
i can see why vamps or whoever banned them would.

floods the board with meaningless shyt. folks found them funny but i can see why the mods don't want em on here.

Jul 6, 2002
All Out HOGG said:

All Out DOGG: What did i tell you about hanging out with RYAN WOODS & THE NORTE BOYS? They don't just make music there bad people

All Out FROG:But mom i was just spending quality time with the fellows

All Out DOGG: Well tell me how fun quality time is when they shoot you in the eye with a quality made nine
LOL!!!!! They got banned for that? Shits funny. It seems everyone on the East Co Co forum takes shit way too serious..

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
"LOU-E-LOU"

ALL OUT HOGG....EAST CO.CO. DID'NT HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH YOU'RE DOGG, FROGG OR WHOEVER THEM CHARACTERS WAS GETTING BANNED....THEM MUTHAFUCKAS ARE POSTING SOME DUMN ASS SHIT ON THE EAST CO.CO. SITE....BUT THE WAY I SEE IT ,THIS NET GIVES PEOPLE FREEDOM TO ACT LIKE THEY WANT IF THEY WANNA ACT LIKE BITCHES THEN THATS HOW THEY GONNA GET TREATED....ITS ONE THING NOT SEEING EYE TO EYE ON SOMETHING BUT ITS ANOTHER THING ACTING LIKE A LIL BITCH BECAUSE YOU FEEL YOU CAN....THATS SUCKA SHIT....I SEPERATE MYSELF FROM SUCKAS ON THE STREETS, IM GONNA DO THE SAME ON THIS NET.... YALL STAY UP

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
There is nothing wrong with message board characters as long as they are entertaining. They weren't.