why tech n9ne has such a loyal following

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
his delivery is absolutely amazing for one, and his content is clever but more importantly very very personal. Tech n9ne spits the kind of shit people only tell their best friends. So you almost feel like he is your friend... crazy ehhh?
I dunno he just keeps it real and doesn't censor shit and is mad talented.

- SP

Aug 31, 2006
because he interacts with the fans,he is different, the fans know he's good, and the fans follow him and support him because they know he deserves more attention and respect.

Nov 7, 2006
because he keeps it real and in nowadays that shit is hard to come by with the genre u like and if u find it u try to hold on to it. thats how it was with me and i'll support him always unless he becomes fake which i dont see happening

Oct 17, 2006
word.
tech is good people. he keeps it real with his fans. and he knws that why he got money in his pocket. you can b the best rapper in the world but with out ppl listening to you and buyin your shit your nothing.

every time i seen tech in concert he always comes out after the shows and takes pix, signs stuff and chills with the ppl that are out there.you dont see any of the "mainstream" big acts doing that kinda stuff.

his shows are 1 of the best around. lots of energy not just a guy on stage with 50 "hypemen" and a DJ walking back and forth screamin in a mic.

Jun 30, 2007
his delivery is absolutely amazing for one, and his content is clever but more importantly very very personal. Tech n9ne spits the kind of shit people only tell their best friends. So you almost feel like he is your friend... crazy ehhh?
I dunno he just keeps it real and doesn't censor shit and is mad talented.

- SP
thats real. and a great way to put it.

Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
Cause that mother fucker put a virus in the air, and its impossible to cure like a virus. :D And cause he's the truest person out there...Uh...He spits fire with intelligence and not just some shit that says nigga every other word...uh...lol so many reasons...oh yea and cause he is the beginning and the end. The alpha and the omega.

Feb 4, 2008
"word.
tech is good people. he keeps it real with his fans. and he knws that why he got money in his pocket. you can b the best rapper in the world but with out ppl listening to you and buyin your shit your nothing.

every time i seen tech in concert he always comes out after the shows and takes pix, signs stuff and chills with the ppl that are out there.you dont see any of the "mainstream" big acts doing that kinda stuff.

his shows are 1 of the best around. lots of energy not just a guy on stage with 50 "hypemen" and a DJ walking back and forth screamin in a mic"

I agree with Krazee.
That goes a long way when it comes to building loyalty with fans. Some of my favorite rappers over the years have always found ways to connect with the fans. Tech just does it better than most. Thats why he's as dope as he is, and why he gets so much love across the board.

Jul 1, 2007
Cause that mother fucker put a virus in the air, and its impossible to cure like a virus. :D And cause he's the truest person out there...Uh...He spits fire with intelligence and not just some shit that says nigga every other word...uh...lol so many reasons...oh yea and cause he is the beginning and the end. The alpha and the omega.
have you heard his song called niggas?

Dec 14, 2005
yeah A song...

it was to prove a point...

he doesnt talk about the same shit over and over....nor say nigga every other word..

u know whats crazy? in Midwest Choppers Tech lays down that incredible verse without swearing once.

shows he has an extensive vocabulary....

Oct 25, 2006
u know whats crazy? in Midwest Choppers Tech lays down that incredible verse without swearing once.

shows he has an extensive vocabulary....
Wow, I never noticed that Tech didn't curse in that verse. Haha. That rhymed. I should be a rapper. Lmao just kidding. Thanks for pointin that out Rawb.

Oct 16, 2006
First and foremost.. his loyal following is attributed to his talent, without which, people wouldn't delve further and try to seek information and get to know the man behind the rap moniker. Due to Tech's blatant honesty you get to find that Tech N9ne and Aaron Yates are one in the same.

Tech N9ne is identifiable to "normal" people. He stated himself in an interview he is just a normal dude with an extraordinary talent. Besides his god given ability, his love for his fans is reciprocal because of how close his bond is with them and the lengths he goes to show his appreciation for them continually supporting him.. the love comes straight back.

I typed this in another post but I think it is extremely relevant..

Tech N9ne (the man & rapper) is a good source of inspiration just for the great deal of hardship he has gone through (some his fault I would assume, some not) but despite this he gives off an integrity, honesty and just a general attitude towards others that I find honourable and I assume most his fan base would feel the same. No one is perfect and Tech doesn't claim to be but those qualities and his love for his fans and his continuing support for his family, those closest to him and the Strange label are definitely admirable in my opinion.

ECF'NW.

Dec 14, 2005
Wow, I never noticed that Tech didn't curse in that verse. Haha. That rhymed. I should be a rapper. Lmao just kidding. Thanks for pointin that out Rawb.
yeah me and my boys went nuts when I realised that...

you could put that shit up on the radio right now... no editing...

Tech is actually really good at doing this... i dont believe he swears in Caribou Lou..Bout ta Bubble...The Rain...

im sure theres more... but theres so many tracks where Tech is too busy staying on topic to just say whatever....

Dec 14, 2005
uhhh.... shows he has a working brain... unlike most rappers...he doesnt need any filler in his lyrics...which swears do... dont get me wrong i dont give a fuck if he swears or not.... just lets me know he has an extensive vocab... and he can rap about certain things and stay on track.... every track doesnt turn into a nigga this fuck that nigga that fuck this type

Nov 14, 2002
Uh... Answer to the question is frankly...

Tech has a huge internet following bc the only way to hear a lot of his older shit is downloading. Then the same internet kats find the sicc and chill here bc Tech posts once in a while, or bc they just like to have something to do on the interwebs.

That and bc Tech's shit is fuckin' bananas. But also I think it has a lot to do with the fact that people like to have something listen to that the dude in the car next to you isn't bangin. I'ts not radio shit. It's personal to you, and you can play it to your friends. That makes you cool because you know who the best rapper on the planet is, and you can be like "I know this shit and you don't, because you're a homo who listens to the radio."

I think that goes for a lot of indie labels.