WHY IS IT THAT---

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
In maxipad commercials it's always some stupid bitch on her rag wearing white pants and doing shit like hopscotching and horseback riding?

Bitch, if you weren't wearing white pants and hopscotching while on your rag, maybe you wouldn't need flexi-wings.

Sep 9, 2003
Or in the Valtrex commericals where it's some wart-ridden floozy going on a hike with some unsuspecting chump, and the trollop is smiling because she's managed to her get herpes outbreak under control.

Bitch, just because you've got the outbreak under control doesn't mean you ain't contagious! Someone warn the poor sucker she's with before it's too late!

Sep 9, 2003
There shouldn't even be pad and Valtrex commericals on TV. If you need a television commercial to remind you to wear a pad, than there's not much hope for you anyway.

Likewise, if you didn't notice the festering herpes on your snatch, then what good is a Valtrex commercial?

Jun 23, 2003
Terrapatch said:
Or in the Valtrex commericals where it's some wart-ridden floozy going on a hike with some unsuspecting chump, and the trollop is smiling because she's managed to her get herpes outbreak under control.

Bitch, just because you've got the outbreak under control doesn't mean you ain't contagious! Someone warn the poor sucker she's with before it's too late!

White pants and being on the rag is taboo according to some females I asked about that. I agree with you though patch, they need to take that shit off tv. same with the ads for any medicine, they always have the spot where it says side affects may vary from stomach bleeding. nausea, chest pains, anal bleeding, diahrhea, etc. lol shit makes me laugh everytime. I wish the man show would make fun of the one where she is wearing white pants. They would do a good job at it i bet. they could have her running all over with a red spot on her ass. lol

Sep 23, 2002
lol. i wondered the same shit. white pants, out running around doing sports, and they always smiling and in cheerful moods and shit. i never seen a cheerful female on the rag.