Why does everyone hate j-boeg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Ive been off the forums, but ive seen 3 threads in the "anti-boeg" movement(not my words)

I was wonderin if someone could catch me up why everyone hates him.

and I havent seen his myspace(im at school right now and they blocked that shit)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
He's becoming a cop and he posts on a gangsta rap message board. I'd say that's enough to give him shit. But besides that, he's a complete moron, just read some of his threads/posts.

May 17, 2002
I don't know J-Boeg, and i have to admit, I have seen some of his posts and threads that make you go WTF??!! But, I gotta say, to make a blanket statement that every single cop is this or all cops are that, is very irrational and stupid. Now don't get me wrong, I have met my fair share of dumb and stupid cops (and I am a minority), but i guess the bottom line is, I DONT BELIEVE IN MAKING BLANKET STATEMENTS THAT INVOLVE LARGE GROUPS OF PEOPLE.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Cause he's a bitch as pig
that's why...
and he'll probably try to steal my fuckin 40's
just like all this cop friends do...
bitch ass hos... they piss me off...
fuckin 40oz's cost money...
2.35 a pop..and they be jackin...

so fuck J-Boeg for being a cop

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Because he likes to choke out little girls and put guns in their mouths.

I dont even know the guy, but that's just FUCKED UP.

Aug 26, 2005
wow... i was always wondering why the hatred too... didn't know the dude was a cop. fuck police, always tryna bust a nigga who ain't did shit, and who ain't carryin shit.

May 16, 2004
fuck yo city boeg. in my imagination right now I am dumping motor oil in the gutter in your city, commiting sodomy against the best (still sucks) female in your bloodline, posisoning all the donut shops with d-con and redigging grave sites of dead pigs to pour acid on their rotting flesh then leaving it a mess above ground like trash. F j-boeg f him.

Feb 28, 2005
Mr. Nice Guy said:
Why don't you become a fucking firefighter or a medic or a teacher or some shit like that, instead of a bitch-ass cop?

right now im sort of a teacher...not really though...im a tutor at an afterschool program and i coach little league...which is all volunteer work by the way