Why do yall say Sicx is a child molestor but Lynch gets a pass - he was fuckin Zagg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DIDN'T YOU ALREADY MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS? BUT THE LAST ONE SHE WAS 16? MY QUESTION IS, WHY YOU ALL UP ON LYNCH'S NUTS TRYIN' TO DRAg HIS NAME THRU THE MUD? WHAT HE DO? REFUSE TO AUTOgRAPH YOUR CD? DIDN'T SEND YOU HIS NEW CD?

Jan 25, 2003
EDJ said:
DIDN'T YOU ALREADY MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS? BUT THE LAST ONE SHE WAS 16? MY QUESTION IS, WHY YOU ALL UP ON LYNCH'S NUTS TRYIN' TO DRAg HIS NAME THRU THE MUD? WHAT HE DO? REFUSE TO AUTOgRAPH YOUR CD? DIDN'T SEND YOU HIS NEW CD?
Did you notice that the topic was a question? Why are you answering a question with a question.

SiN

Apr 19, 2004
www.sinrap.com
damn this is a little personal to be talkin about on an online board, leave the man his privacy, who the fuck cares. Sicx is a totally different story, that cat was convicted, so its news that people can talk about. no reason to be gossiping like bitches on this board. i'm not speakin on anyone, i'm just saying this probably isn't the right place for this...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i thought he (ragin' homo) was gonna be like...

"so you all think he got in the booty...did he grezzed (with crisco oil) her up befor he stucked his nice hard blak polein her love star...did you see his hands...they are so long i cain't wait for him to cum in town so i can ask him to hug me and hold me till i sleep.....oooh those hands"

but all in all i would not hang like that with a 12 kid...it's not my thing just like booty banging guys is not cool with me

but ....i said but to ragin homo....hahahahahahaha...but for those that enjoy?

i guess he should be punished for sleeping with kids like you should be punished for your "jail time" love style?

"judge not and ye shall not be judged"