Why do underground artists' never seem to make it mainstream?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
Theres so many talented rappers out the West Coast but many never seem to pass the underground phaze. It's crazy to think that people like JT from NTooDeep sold 500,000 copies of Back to the Hotel but seems to still be on the underground tip, (Trust me I ain't knockin boy cause he's hella sicc), I would love too see someone like JT,Mr. Kee,B-12, Don Cisco, or really any other tight underground rapper on MTV or BET. Why do think many underground rappers never seem to make it into the mainstream? Is it because a lack of money because it seems if you have all the money you need and some talent, you should be able to promote right and get the product where it needs to be. Or do you think its cause no one is gettin airplay? Or is the industry not takin Independent labels serious enough.....................maybe we have to be signed to Warner Brothers or some other huge label to make it big. I just thought I would see what ya'll thought.