Why couldnt the whole E-40 Album be like his last track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
Man this track (Happy To Be Here) takes me back to his hall of game style. Dope laid back beat, dope lyrics, dope flow. Now that 40 on his verge of actually being 40 I hope that the last track is a preview of what his next albums style will be. Dont get me wrong im feeling the cd regardless cause shits slapin from start to end, but when I think of e-40 i think of tracks like this.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
why couldnt you wait for tha album to drop instead of downloading it? hahaha jk but post tha song up i aint heard it

Nov 1, 2005
40 is versatile - i mean he's already done albums with that style. why he wanna repeat himself? i'm diggin this new stuff because he's rappin on beat, just rippin it up, savvin out on the mic. he aint ever rapped like this before!

Feb 16, 2006
yee said:
why couldnt you wait for tha album to drop instead of downloading it? hahaha jk but post tha song up i aint heard it
naw people can go buy the album when it drops and peep for them selves. I couldnt wait because i been waiting for almost three years for this shit to drop, so got curious and peeped but will be supporting

Nov 16, 2005
the girl in that song repeats too much.........

that was my second impression of it. my first was like "coolcoool.. i could see me liking this.. slows things up"