Why call "God" God...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I honestly think, the fact that people label something when they don't "know" what it is or if it exists is almost disrespectful to the idea of "God" in the first place.

I mean, the phrase I AM is apparently disrespectful, speaking the "true" name of "God" YHWH or whatever, is not okay.

So why the fuck is "GOD" any different?

I really think labeling it as something, in a sense, would piss God off, if God actually existed....(I don't believe in God for those who don't know).

I mean, you're gonna label something but don't know what it is or if it's real.

When people label me and dont' know me or anything about me, it's ridiculous.

And I think pretty highly of myself, so if there is a "God" I think it's rather pissed about the lack of intelligence from the human species.

Just a thought I had. I'm sure I'll get a bunch of meth enduced athiests and christians freakin on me.....oh well......i don't mind any nut jobs disagreeing :):siccness:
The name "God" is an absolute.. You can interpret it how you want to... God/Gods whatever it may be ... Your God could be a coffee cup for a general purposes but its still "God" in your mind at least.

God is just a general word, a description used for the all mighty!

You would have a lot of fun with Latin Maxims!