Why are black people always cold?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2011
I work in an office where the majority of the staff is black. Its fucking 99 degrees here this week with humidity and every black staff member bitches and moans when I turn on the air condition. But when in the winter time that shit is set on 80. So can someone explain to mewhy black people are always cold? Please enlighten me.

Feb 11, 2006
I work in an office where the majority of the staff is black. Its fucking 99 degrees here this week with humidity and every black staff member bitches and moans when I turn on the air condition. But when in the winter time that shit is set on 80. So can someone explain to mewhy black people are always cold? Please enlighten me.
Gets mad about bitching then goes onto the internet to bitch about aircon.

grow some nutts you fag and ask em ya self.

sounds like you get bullied in the winter and told to stfu wid your gay ass racist aircon antics in the summer.

Nov 18, 2011
Don't get politically correct on me fuck face, I turn the air on anyway motherfucker but I was asking a
General question don't get sensitive. I didn't know if this had to do some shit sickle cell or something.

Feb 11, 2006
Don't get politically correct on me fuck face, I turn the air on anyway motherfucker but I was asking a
General question don't get sensitive. I didn't know if this had to do some shit sickle cell or something.
Like I said grow some nutts and stop being sensitive over who contols the office aircon ,either that or ask one of them to their faces seeing as your such a revolutionary you keep the aircon on lol