whut albums "were'nt" you feelin this year OR last year???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Every album Cash Money dropped
50 Cent (it was aight, but a bit overrated)
Nelly
Ja Rule

And a bunch of other albums that should be sold at a yard sale for $2. :rolleyes:

Jun 27, 2002
speedy loc.........example that not all gangsta should rap.....i had to skip 14 fuckin songs....and the album only had 15 track...1 good track i paid 1099 for....

Lil Wyno's solo albums......a few good tracks but production sucked major ass

City on the Hush.....example that whiteboys from Pacifica cant rap, and shouldnt, really dissapointedme that some heavyweight in the game wasted there time on this comp....

Ammunition;Fullproof stompilation.......PURE FUCKIN COMEDY....THIS CAT REALLY SUCKED ASS...HE BIT PEOPLES STYLE ON EVERYSONG, HIS VOICE CRACKED WHEN HE SCREAMED ON SONG LIKE HE WAS GOING THROUGH PUBERTY STILL....AND HIS FLOW WERE WEAK AS FUCK.....PEOPLE LOOK AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY WHEN I PLAY THIS FOR THEM AS A JOKE.....

P-TOWN DRUNKS/......I STOLE THIS CD FROM SOEM CRANKFIEND BITCH AND HER MAN JUST TO CHECK IT OUT....OH MAN THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS.....MORE SUBURBAN GANGSTAS TRYIN TO BE HARD ON THE MIC.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

THERES HELLA MORE BUT ITS NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME TO MENTION EM

Feb 8, 2003
Big J you tripping homie that new Snoop is tight especially "Beautiful" his best work in a long ass time.

Heres My Shitty List:

T-Rock : Myth Of Reality
Sac A Indo
Big Syke
Baby : #1 Stunner
Big Tray Dee :General List
B Rich :80 Dimes
Nelly : Nellyville
Mr. Mike :From The Hood To Tha Barrio (mr. mikes only on 3 tracks The album is really these Arabic rappers I want my money back)

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Big J you tripping homie that new Snoop is tight especially "Beautiful" his best work in a long ass time.
lol, that song is horrible...it would be somewhat decient if it wernt for that shitty neptune dood tryin to sing...i just dont get it, ther are hundreds of people out ther that can sing beautifuly, but he chose him...guess its just part of tha package, get a dull beat, get tha dull singer

Feb 8, 2003
Pharell just is one some new shit thats all. The song is dedicated to Snoops wife. The females love it in the clubs thats all that matters. You gotta like a variety of music not just your everyday studio gangstas. You can't always play Shootem up songs when you with your girl or even Children. Sometimes you gotta clear your mind of that non sense to think.

Apr 26, 2002
You got a point there, but it was somethin' Differemt, not what I'm used to hearing from Snoop. Neptunes are a little overrated. I did like that album, but I only liked less than half the songs on it, so it really disappointed me, just like The Topp Dogg album, there were only 2 or 3 good songs on that one.

Jun 27, 2002
Coupe-Gorge said:
I agree about that Speedy Loc shit... One of the worst cd of my whole collection, only one track was ok (not even tight), the rest was soooooo weak !!!

YOU TALKIN ABOUT THE LAST SONG RIGHT,....THAT WAS THE ONLY TIGHT ONE