Who's the best mobb producer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
I say I am one of the best. The best would be Mosley. Holla if you need slaps.
just like my man BC. very modest. mosley is the greatest and is known as the man who invented mobb music along with sam bostic, femi and a few others. BC is amazing and can blow your mind with several styles and his R&B is second to none. also look out for murdoc and indecent 2 other very gifted producers of the mobb sound

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
I aint never heard a mob beat by Daz.

I'd have to say Studio Tone. I'd add Rick Rock but he aint from the Bay.
this argument always seems to come up so let me break it down for ya. rick is a bay area producer and or artist. yes, he was born down south, but i met him at the age of 10 or so in fairfield and he has lived in the yay for most of his life. yes, his crib is now in sac, but he came up in the bay area, (fairfield/suisun to be exact) and he soaked the game in the bay. he has always repped the bay, even when it was cool to be known for coming from the south, he never turned his back on the 707. rick rock is one of the best area producers of all time

Jun 25, 2005
this argument always seems to come up so let me break it down for ya. rick is a bay area producer and or artist. yes, he was born down south, but i met him at the age of 10 or so in fairfield and he has lived in the yay for most of his life. yes, his crib is now in sac, but he came up in the bay area, (fairfield/suisun to be exact) and he soaked the game in the bay. he has always repped the bay, even when it was cool to be known for coming from the south, he never turned his back on the 707. rick rock is one of the best area producers of all time
Wasnt his first beat on RBL Posses How We Comin also? Or was it his favorite...or both? I cant remember