Who's Really Puttin it Down For the 916 Card on this Music Tip! Droppin Heaterz!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Y-Dr3$ta said:
Get off my dick u fuckin weenie, chasin me around on the siccness like u my baby mama n shit, u r the perfect example of an internet thug,lol, destroyed me in the midwest forum??? bitch I aint destroyed until i stop breathin u understand that, u put a bullet in my head u can talk about u destroyed me, but until then shut the fuck up n watch cartoonz nigga,i just read that weenie ass shit talkin bout u gon smash me if u ever see me, nigga pleez, touch down on the turf before u start slangin woof tickets on the web, n dont think u pumpin any fear into my heart u lil Fag, typin 40 words a minute got u feelin gangsta huh, bitch ass nigga u's a nobody, n I'ma factor muthafucka, u think 3 niggas on the siccness talkin shit about me is even a fraction of my city, get wit it, n get off my dick...I dont fuck wit yo Kind, I fucks wit factors n folks that matter Byaaatch...

N if u wanna keep internet thuggin, just Pm it to me, your not geting stripes typin bout violence, real niggas be about it... u feel me...

No internet thuggin over here Im telling the truth and your the one who started this shit to begin with talking tuff to me ol cony azz nigga. All I gotta say is come to Cincinnati Dragsta. You really think your a major star in your own simple mind. lmao. and you being a factor is the most fraud shit i heard ever. You trying to say Im a nobody what makes you think your somebody? Tell me that homo.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool my bad for laughing but your just pure entertainment.I took my 2 sons to the circus last month and I still havent seen a bigger clown then you. All you need is that red nose you animated thug

Jan 9, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool my bad for laughing but your just pure entertainment.I took my 2 sons to the circus last month and I still havent seen a bigger clown then you. All you need is that red nose you animated thug
hehehe...

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Cesolita, your in all my threads talkin shit, ridin dick, n internet thuggin, what r u tryna accomplish??? I'm looking at the times u've posted all these hata marks, and its safe to say u stalkin me, now if you'll kindly hop off my dick, n be careful landing...

Feb 8, 2003
Y-Dr3$ta said:
Cesolita, your in all my threads talkin shit, ridin dick, n internet thuggin, what r u tryna accomplish??? I'm looking at the times u've posted all these hata marks, and its safe to say u stalkin me, now if you'll kindly hop off my dick, n be careful landing...

Hi Honey

did you cook my dinner tonight and how much money did you get on the street corner tonight selling that pussy of yours?

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=189575

Feb 8, 2003
You started the hate on me first. Oh it looks like you started it and cant finish it. I think your feelings are hurt sweetie please dont cry. All I gotta say is your my Bitch from here out so throw on your booty shorts

If real niggas dont talk about it and be about then why is your sucka azz the only one here who thinks your tight and extremely over hyping your noise you call music. Let me guess you a factor. LOL the only factor you is on is Fear Factor. Old Rinestone Cowboy ass nigga