whos' gun win March Madness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I would like to see UNC but I don't think they'll repeat, I think it's going to be a rematch of 2 years ago with Duke and Uconn (maan I hate friggin Duke) so i'm going with Uconn to win it all

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I like the Duke/UConn final...but as far as some of these teams go...

BC is a tough team for ANYBODY.
UNC could potentially get there, but I don't think they will because of youth.
Gonzaga? No way...they remind me of Boise State. They've beaten up on the division, but haven't BEATEN ANYONE. I was watching a game of thiers about 2 months ago, and saw a "BRING ON DUKE" sign. I'd love that...

May 3, 2002
REdRUM said:

Gonzaga? No way...they remind me of Boise State. They've beaten up on the division, but haven't BEATEN ANYONE. I was watching a game of thiers about 2 months ago, and saw a "BRING ON DUKE" sign. I'd love that...

actually gonzaga had their chances against uconn and memphis (in memphis), very close games but didn't get the win

Jun 30, 2004
Duke, W. Virginia, Kansas, UCLA, UConn, MSU, BC, OSU in the Elite 8.

I got Duke, UConn, B.C, and UCLA in the final four.

Duke and UConn in the final with UConn winning.

Sep 18, 2002
REdRUM said:

ur trippin homie...gonzaga beat michigan state, should have beat washington (only lost by 3 i think), and held their own against uconn and memphis...and they beat maryland too but thats not sayin much..