WHO'S GONNA PUT MINNESOTA ON THE MAP ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
tipsy said:
hmmm...Sandman for sure, and my nigga Young Playa Lavi$h. i haven't heard alot of stuff though. I remember lil' buddy from back in the day but last i knew he was locked up, and i knew a nigga named missing link from south st. Paul but ain't heard shit from him in a minute.

@ Tanqueray Loc

you got a myspace or somewhere to check your shit out?

thats some funny shit, i live in West St Paul.... i am not the biggest fan of this type of music but Azorbr doing things through Rhymesayers... imma say Brother Ali, Atmosphere, or P.O.S also got skills

Feb 23, 2004
Deux said:
atmosphere and the rhyme sayers crew obviously and they aren't mainstream btw
i kinda disagree, atmosphere had some vid on MTV i think i heard and they are known pretty well...but they still have a lot of recognition to get so i do agree to that they arent mainstream...

Feb 23, 2004
anyone ever heard of Spitz (from Mendota Heights or west st paul)?? they alright...i like some of the shit... or how about the Playas Lounge Crew (they from White Bear Lake)

TreEz7 said:
anyone ever heard of Spitz (from Mendota Heights or west st paul)?? they alright...i like some of the shit... or how about the Playas Lounge Crew (they from White Bear Lake)

AINT THIS THE SICCNESS.NET NOT (YO KID.NET) AND AS I SAID BEFORE I MENT THIS POST MORE ON A HOOD LEVEL. NOT THE BLK GUYS OR THE WHITE GUYS, BUT THE NIGGAZ......

Feb 23, 2004
ok cuz hood music is?? you?? shit if it is some music that has talent them imma post it up, this aint tanqueray.net

TreEz7 said:
ok cuz hood music is?? you?? shit if it is some music that has talent them imma post it up, this aint tanqueray.net
YOU OBVIOUSLY DNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE HOOD MUZIC SCENE IN MPLS OR STP CUZ IF YOU DID YOU WOULD BE POSTING ABOUT THAT SHIT....
NOT NO BACCPACCERS OR NO WHITE BOYZ FROM THE BURBS THAT RAP...
Brother Ali, Atmosphere, & P.O.S GOT SKILLS..I AGREE

SLUG IS NICE ON THE MIC....BUT THIS IS SICCNESS.NET WHERE MUFUCCAS DISCUSS HOOD ARTISTS AND THEY MUZIC...
NEVER INSINUATED THIS TO BE TANQUERAY.NET NIGGA SO KILL THAT B.S
AND STICC TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE TOPIC AND REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE SITE...."SICCNESS.NET"

May 9, 2002
Tanqueray Loc said:
AINT THIS THE SICCNESS.NET NOT (YO KID.NET) AND AS I SAID BEFORE I MENT THIS POST MORE ON A HOOD LEVEL. NOT THE BLK GUYS OR THE WHITE GUYS, BUT THE NIGGAZ......
Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard....

If you trynna put "Minneapo...er...scuse me...Murderapolis(LOL) on the map"...then guess what genius...you better HOPE white kids by your lame album...cus thats the only way you finna make it in the industry...75% of hip-hop record sales are from WHITEBOYS like ME....

Kinda feel stupid now dont ya?

May 9, 2002
Tanqueray Loc said:
YOU OBVIOUSLY DNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE HOOD MUZIC SCENE IN MPLS OR STP CUZ IF YOU DID YOU WOULD BE POSTING ABOUT THAT SHIT....
NOT NO BACCPACCERS OR NO WHITE BOYZ FROM THE BURBS THAT RAP...
Brother Ali, Atmosphere, & P.O.S GOT SKILLS..I AGREE

SLUG IS NICE ON THE MIC....BUT THIS IS SICCNESS.NET WHERE MUFUCCAS DISCUSS HOOD ARTISTS AND THEY MUZIC...
NEVER INSINUATED THIS TO BE TANQUERAY.NET NIGGA SO KILL THAT B.S
AND STICC TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE TOPIC AND REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE SITE...."SICCNESS.NET"
What are you...15 years old???In case you havent noticed...this site has expanded WAAAAAY beyond "sicc shit"...

Sounds like youre living in 95 still...maybe you oughta catch up with the times....

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
xpanther206 said:
Lot of people say that out here, not as applicable today as it was in the early 90s but you still here it every now and then.
As of recent, I think its becoming more applicable on the daily.
Jefe said:
and i agree, it does sound pretty corny
Well, you listen to ICP, so what's your definition of "corny?"
TreEz7 said:
PLC don't belong in this list, sorry I just don't see them puttin' MN on the map. I like they're shit though, but its for a more "juggalo" fan base than anyone else.
TreEz7 said:
Yeah, he's more on a hood level than PLC, best believe! Besides that re-read the thread title... it doesn't ask who's talented in MN, it asks who's gonna put MN on the map.

Edward Thizzerhands said:
Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard....

If you trynna put "Minneapo...er...scuse me...Murderapolis(LOL) on the map"...then guess what genius...you better HOPE white kids by your lame album...cus thats the only way you finna make it in the industry...75% of hip-hop record sales are from WHITEBOYS like ME....

Kinda feel stupid now dont ya?
Lame? He's got some good shit comin' out... did you even listen to any of it? How about the track he did w/ Brotha Lynch? Hmm. To each their own I guess. And I gotta say... you guys are totally missing his point... he's talkin' about artists that live and rap the street life, not no "So I gauged my waiters eyeball out w/ a fork" type a shit.

Last but not least... Tranqueray Loc... heard you was gonna work on a track w/ my boy Wallin... can't wait to hear that shit yo. He resent his digits to ya cuz he fucked up last time... just a lil' fyi. PEace

May 9, 2002
SRD420 said:
As of recent, I think its becoming more applicable on the daily.
Anyways...:rolleyes:

Yeah, he's more on a hood level than PLC, best believe! Besides that re-read the thread title... it doesn't ask who's talented in MN, it asks who's gonna put MN on the map.
And you think some "Murderapolis" hood shit is gonna put the whole state on the map???Sorry honey..if Eyedea couldnt do it back in 2000 at the freestyle battle...than no dude from the hood is gonna do it now...

You can read...nice...

He's got some good shit comin' out...
Great....maybe dude should try and expand his mind instead callin people "whiteboys"...

did you even listen to any of it?
Yes.

How about the track he did w/ Brotha Lynch?
What about it?

you guys are totally missing his point... he's talkin' about artists that live and rap the street life, not no "So I gauged my waiters eyeball out w/ a fork" type a shit.
No...he said referred to "Siccness.net"...as in something Lynch INVENTED....horrorcore...
[/QUOTE]

Bottom line...if ANYONE is trynna make in the the biz....you have to be SMART...and imnot talkin street smart...im talkin BUSINESS SMART...obviosly something your buddy Tanqurey is not used to...i dont give a fuck HOW street or hood you are...the music business is just that...a goddamn BUSINESS...and when you start seperating yourself from the rest of the game just cus you think you harder than everyone else...is when you LOSE....ive seen it happen over and over...

But you know what...i realy dont give two flyin fucks about what yall do...in reality...MN will only be on the map if someone decides to not be so regional...and be more international....use your fuckin heads...

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
You say: And you think some "Murderapolis" hood shit is gonna put the whole state on the map???Sorry honey..if Eyedea couldnt do it back in 2000 at the freestyle battle...than no dude from the hood is gonna do it now...

I say: Did I fuckin' say Minneap hood shit was gonna put MN on the map dawg? Hell no! Re-read that shit before you go open your mouth at me boy.

You say: You can read...nice...

I say: Yeah and obviously you can't

You say: Great....maybe dude should try and expand his mind instead callin people "whiteboys"...

I say: Maybe you should expand your mind and look a lil deeper cuz I really don't get why you gettin' upset for him callin' whiteboys "whiteboys." Explain to me will ya?

You say: Yes.

I say: Well, like I said, to each their own.

You say: What about it?

I say: Just goes to show that he's workin' w/ some bigger names then most MN artists. Props to the man for that! Plus he'll get more recognition from that collab which in return... will help put "him" on the map.

You Say: Bottom line...if ANYONE is trynna make in the the biz....you have to be SMART...and imnot talkin street smart...im talkin BUSINESS SMART...obviosly something your buddy Tanqurey is not used to...i dont give a fuck HOW street or hood you are...the music business is just that...a goddamn BUSINESS...and when you start seperating yourself from the rest of the game just cus you think you harder than everyone else...is when you LOSE....ive seen it happen over and over...

But you know what...i realy dont give two flyin fucks about what yall do...in reality...MN will only be on the map if someone decides to not be so regional...and be more international....use your fuckin heads...[/QUOTE]

I say: Word, I agree w/ ya there on the bussiness aspect and bein' smart about things, BUT and that's a big BUT... I really don't think he's coming off the way you think he is with bein' hard/street/whatever. So what, he does hood music, whatever he or you wanna call it... that's just his style... he aint tryin' to act all hard and better than erryone else like you make it sound, where do you get that from? Listen to some PLC, then listen to Tranq and you'll see what he's talkin' about.

PS: I fucked the post up... hopefully you can decipher.
PSS: When we gonna make out? LOL:)

Edward Thizzerhands said:
Anyways...:rolleyes:

And you think some "Murderapolis" hood shit is gonna put the whole state on the map???Sorry honey..if Eyedea couldnt do it back in 2000 at the freestyle battle...than no dude from the hood is gonna do it now...

You can read...nice...

Great....maybe dude should try and expand his mind instead callin people "whiteboys"...

Yes.

What about it?

No...he said referred to "Siccness.net"...as in something Lynch INVENTED....horrorcore...

Bottom line...if ANYONE is trynna make in the the biz....you have to be SMART...and imnot talkin street smart...im talkin BUSINESS SMART...obviosly something your buddy Tanqurey is not used to...i dont give a fuck HOW street or hood you are...the music business is just that...a goddamn BUSINESS...and when you start seperating yourself from the rest of the game just cus you think you harder than everyone else...is when you LOSE....ive seen it happen over and over...

But you know what...i realy dont give two flyin fucks about what yall do...in reality...MN will only be on the map if someone decides to not be so regional...and be more international....use your fuckin heads...
[/QUOTE]

Man you sound like a lil girl cryin an shit...Look I can say whiteboys or any other fucced up sounding shit and you know what? All the little white kids will still buy my shit cuz it bangs...I could say "I hate white people" and all the suburban white kids will still buy my shit and probably say they hate white people too.. WHY YOU ASK ? Because I am the real deal and my shit bangs.... And honestly when my shit drops you are gonna buy it also...WHY ? cuz it bangs and you will be just to curious about it...

And how did I reference it as in something Lynch Created...
Its self explanatory "SICCNESS"
AND I ALSO SAID NOT THE BLK GUY OR WHITE BOY MUZIC, I MEAN NIGGA SHIT....
BECAUSE I WILL SAY IT AGAIN HOOD NIGGAZ DNT LISTEN TO THAT OTHER SHIT. THEY LISTEN TO HOOD NIGGA SHIT... AND AS LONG AS HOOD NIGGAZ IS LISTENING TO HOOD NIGGAZ, SUBURBAN WHITE BOYS ARE GONNA BUY IT ANYWAY. WHY ? BECAUSE THEY LIKE OUR STYLE OF LIFE AND WISH THEY CLD BE HARD AND (OR) COOL.. AND I'M IN NO WAY A RACIST....WHY ? BECAUSE I GOT A FEW WHITE HOMIES AND I FUUUUUUK WHITE BITCHES...

THANK YOU EVERYONE...
TANQUERAY LOCCSTA..
HEATED MUZIC INC.

May 9, 2002
Tanqueray Loc said:
Man you sound like a lil girl cryin an shit
Huh???I didnt realize TRUTH=cryin

...Look I can say whiteboys
Says who??SO youre a racist huh?You just lost a whole bunch of album sales...nice goin

or any other fucced up sounding shit and you know what? All the little white kids will still buy my shit cuz it bangs...
So you DO make hood shit for white people..way to contradict yourself...

I could say "I hate white people" and all the suburban white kids will still buy my shit and probably say they hate white people too..
Maybe some white kids from Minnesota...good luck with that buddy...
WHY YOU ASK ?
Didnt nobody ask you shit....

Because I am the real deal and my shit bangs....
Says who?YOU???Since when does YOUR vote count on how good you are???It doesnt...so that statement is irrelevent...

And honestly when my shit drops you are gonna buy it also...WHY ? cuz it bangs and you will be just to curious about it...
Wow...the second "whiteboy" came out your fingetips...are already wrote your racist ass off as nothing...but i will DL your album....

And how did I reference it as in something Lynch Created...
Its self explanatory "SICCNESS"
Siccness...a word Lynch INVENTED...referring to HORROCORE music...are you retarded?

AND I ALSO SAID NOT THE BLK GUY OR WHITE BOY MUZIC, I MEAN NIGGA SHIT....
What the FUCK...does that have to do with "SICCNESS"???

BECAUSE I WILL SAY IT AGAIN HOOD NIGGAZ DNT LISTEN TO THAT OTHER SHIT.
What the fuck are you takin about???

THEY LISTEN TO HOOD NIGGA SHIT... AND AS LONG AS HOOD NIGGAZ IS LISTENING TO HOOD NIGGAZ, SUBURBAN WHITE BOYS ARE GONNA BUY IT ANYWAY. WHY ? BECAUSE THEY LIKE OUR STYLE OF LIFE AND WISH THEY CLD BE HARD AND (OR) COOL.. AND I'M IN NO WAY A RACIST....WHY ? BECAUSE I GOT A FEW WHITE HOMIES AND I FUUUUUUK WHITE BITCHES...
So you call them "whiteboys" to their face???No respectable street "whiteboy" is gonna let any other race call them "whiteboy"...yall must be on some other shit out there....any dude call me whiteboy to my face...is gettin the business....

THANK YOU EVERYONE...
TANQUERAY LOCCSTA..
HEATED MUZIC INC.
And by the way...are you a Crip???Or is it just cool to use that out there with no one set checkin???Last i seen...the Twin Cities was on some GD/VL shit...

Edward Thizzerhands So you call them "whiteboys" to their face???No respectable street "whiteboy" is gonna let any other race call them "whiteboy"...yall must be on some other shit out there....any dude call me whiteboy to my face...is gettin the business.... And by the way...are you a Crip???Or is it just cool to use that out there with no one set checkin???Last i seen...the Twin Cities was on some GD/VL shit...[/QUOTE said:
I WOULD CALL YOU A WHITE BOY IN UR FACE AND DARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHIN. WHICH MORE THEN LIKELY UR SOFT ASS WOULDN'T CUZZ THE NET AINT GOT NO SPACE BETWEEN US....

S.G.C.G
SOUTHSIDE
SHOTGUN CRIP GANG BITCH.... LOCCED OUT SINCE 1989!!!!
AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT MINNEAPOLIS
THE MUZIC OR THE GANGS...

BUT I'M NOT TRY'NA ARGUE OVER THE NET MAN SO PLZ GET BACC TO THE TOPIC...

Feb 23, 2004
PLC don't belong in this list, sorry I just don't see them puttin' MN on the map. I like they're shit though, but its for a more "juggalo" fan base than anyone else.

ya i am 100% murderapolis isnt gonna put MN on the map either, all i was sayin was shit i have heard, and shit that i thought people may be interested in... i dont give a shit about whether they hood or not...big fuckin deal! they are all some people i have met through people i know and you tellin me i cant spread some luv!!!!

Feb 23, 2004
THEY LISTEN TO HOOD NIGGA SHIT... AND AS LONG AS HOOD NIGGAZ IS LISTENING TO HOOD NIGGAZ, SUBURBAN WHITE BOYS ARE GONNA BUY IT ANYWAY. WHY ? BECAUSE THEY LIKE OUR STYLE OF LIFE AND WISH THEY CLD BE HARD AND (OR) COOL.. AND I'M IN NO WAY A RACIST....WHY ? BECAUSE I GOT A FEW WHITE HOMIES AND I FUUUUUUK WHITE BITCHES... wow you couldnt have said it any better! i mean i so want to be black i can barely contain myself!!! sorry, but i have a better life than living in my SUV and sleeping with fat ugly white women! i guess that makes us white guys want to be black and want that lifestyle!!

TreEz7 said:
wow you couldnt have said it any better! i mean i so want to be black i can barely contain myself!!! sorry, but i have a better life than living in my SUV and sleeping with fat ugly white women! i guess that makes us white guys want to be black and want that lifestyle!!

WHO SLEEPIN WIT FAT WHITE BITCHES ? YOU ?
MOST DEFINITELY NOT ME...