Who's Going to the In Store..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'll be there for sure, i'm gonna video tape the whole thing for the site. So if you see a dude with a camera, holler. I think me and law are gonna link up before hand and roll up there together. So yeah it'll be interesting to put a face with all ya names.

Nick

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
TECH SIGNING..........

I MA BE THERE..............IT WOULD BE TO COO TO MEET ALL YOU.......BUT THERE WILL BE ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE......SO THAT MIGHT NOT BE POSSIBLE!!.....BUT IF SOMEONE HAS A SIGN OR SOMETHING I WILL HOLLA!!!................OUT! SEE YOU'S THERE!

Sep 4, 2002
Tech is representing KC, so we have to represent TECH & KC

I'll be there like last year. I always support somebody like TECH holdin it down for KCMO. Yeah but the sign thing would be a good idea, everybody has to come out, more than last year, there was hella people last year, but we need to do more. Last year they had part of Troost blocked off, this year we need to have them shut down 40 Hwy & Noland, Nigga.

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
i will attempt to step up and put some orginaztion into this.. im not sure yet what time i will be gettin off work.. as soon as i find that out we can cooridante times.. and we can make a sign if you want.. im not doin it though lol..

i got a camrea too.. probally wearin a KVE shirt doin hella much hustlin

~law~

Aug 21, 2002
Fuck it...

Everyone, there is a part of the parking lot if you are facing the door where people will be lined up, it is the corner up next to the wall on the "left side" of the lot in front of Warehouse Music. Say if you are coming out of the door, look to your left where people will be lined up against the windows of the building, and there is a corner there near a pole that will have Tech Posters on it. We can Posse up right there..

Let me know something....