Who's been promotin' this album elsewhere?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Man, I been lightin' up as many forums as I could think about...LOL.....I think Tech deserves to blow up this time 'round.If y'all feel me, hit up as many forums as possible, let's get the word spread like "the virus" in cyberspace.Jevon...NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious:

Sep 23, 2002
IVE been playing the demo to people every where i went in the bay area
for about a month and even when i went to ozzy fest i played the tech demo on my back pack(it has built in speakers)and people their really seemed to like it alot of people asked who it was and the names of his old cds so hopefully tech will keep blowin up cause he is the best rapper period no one can top his style
everyone make your friends buy tech make your friends friends buy tech even make your baby's mama's buy the new tech cd

OH yeah dont smoke crack just do E,SHROOMS,GHB,ACID,SMOKE BLUNTS,DEX(if u never dexed dont do it)AND FUCK BITCHES
(IM JUST PLAYIN DONT DO WHAT I JUST SAID)(WINK,WINK)

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
yup, just sent out a buch of flyers/promos/posters to the record stores in my city, in australia. w/info on how, where to order the album etc... hope they dont sleep and tech gets known down here.