WHO WILL BE THE MOD FOR THIS FORUM!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
WT SAVAGE said:
^ im sure no one will be fighting over video games. lol. no mods are needed for this fourm...
Exactly, I don't think there's gonna be much shit talkin in a video game forum lol. I'm sure this board can survive without a mod, it ain't really necessary to have a mod for this forum.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol i think there will be, disagreements lead to arguments, arguments lead to E-beef, e-beef leads to real beef, real beef leads to dead ppl, so we need a mod so that no1 dies

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
my vote woulda gone to a star impaled and troll, but since he dont wanna be id vote for troll (Still impressed with them GTA shits he did)

May 10, 2002
post me up i been into gamin for the last 10 years and im willin to postup the hotest new shit comin through the markets....game reviews and shit if i got time, i frequent these boards and have been since bout 99 or so....put me in the hat.

Oct 14, 2004
Yo I have to say me, Why? Because I am a video game addict. I can remember playing video games for days and days with no sleep. I have a vast library of games and consoles. I started out with Atari and up to X-Box 360 at one time I have either owned every system or played heavily on every system. I promise to bring the world of gaming to each and everyones doorstep. Vote Rob.

Aug 8, 2003
LOL im gonna go ahead and play devils advocate.. but just because you play alot of video games and spent hours and hours on consoles doesnt mean your a good canidate. u have to remember that u have to be in here to actually MOD the forum.. u disapeared for a long time a while ago. but also, what about pc games? online mmos? hand helds? mac's? etc. im takin steps on MAKING video games.. will be attending some classes and all that fun stuff... u should go ahead and make a poll of all the canidates and have someone post up the winner/s for bplease or nemo

Oct 14, 2004
TROLL said:
LOL im gonna go ahead and play devils advocate.. but just because you play alot of video games and spent hours and hours on consoles doesnt mean your a good canidate. u have to remember that u have to be in here to actually MOD the forum.. u disapeared for a long time a while ago. but also, what about pc games? online mmos? hand helds? mac's? etc. im takin steps on MAKING video games.. will be attending some classes and all that fun stuff... u should go ahead and make a poll of all the canidates and have someone post up the winner/s for bplease or nemo

I hav eplayed WOW, Doom 3, Half Life 2, Rise of the Robots, Programmed Atari computer. Own GBA, GB Color, GB. I disappered because I was going through some things. You can understand that. Just because your taking classes doesnt mean much, its cool I see your point. I have been here since the 90's. Macs Iam a bit off though. I have played games like Warcraft and 7th guest with 11th hour. Its cool homie Iam not trippin.

Aug 8, 2003
^^
niether am i really.. im jus sayin someone could play thousands and thousands of hours of games and still not kno how too manage a msg board.. but scince u have played hella games i see how u can be a mod writin reviews n shit...

Oct 14, 2004
Thanks homie. I just like to helo with something that is a vital recreational tool in my life. What classes are you taking for video games? I took some comp sci classes last semester, but they taught them horribly and I didnt do well in the class. I just cant see myself programming all the time. So I switched to marketing so I can help spread the word about other games. Plus I want to travel to Japan to see all the games over there. Iam taking Japanese in college right now. Its a fun class. Plus I have so many emulators that I want to be able to play some of the japanese games and be able to read the text. Hiragana and Katakana are not that hard to read, Kanjo however is, since there are so many Kanji.

Aug 8, 2003
np mayne...im gonna take graphic design, and C++ courses...... i bought a game engine (torque) and milkshape.. bout to get a better graphics program either maya or 3dsmax..

May 18, 2004
TROLL said:
^^
niether am i really.. im jus sayin someone could play thousands and thousands of hours of games and still not kno how too manage a msg board.. but scince u have played hella games i see how u can be a mod writin reviews n shit...
It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to run a message board homie lol. Pretty much anyone on the siccness is capable of doing it, the only problem would be having a mod who's known for talking a lot of shit who might misuse their mod privileges, and purposely delete or edit other peoples posts. I could picture a few folks on here doing that (not everyone though) so I see what your saying there.

So we should have someone who ain't gonna misuse their privileges, and purposely talk shit and delete or edit peoples posts.