WHO WILL BE THE MOD FOR THIS FORUM!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
id like to be a mod because im hoping to break into the industry itself so im up on games (mechanics wise) but i know scince im a mod already for the east co co board that folx not gonna feel that idea but if not then yes i agree, ive seen smurf the most active up in hea

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah,should be out of the handful of people that petitioned for the forum. think rob was one of them too.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
if were gonna include those who petitioned for it then u have to count in white devil because it was after his post that this one suddenly appeared =)

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
we are debating what the qualifications should be.. i say..
extreme knowledge of video games..and must provide the forum with updates on new shit...
been on here consistently for at least a year...
1000 posts or more
cannot be a mod in another forum..
what say you?
once we vote..then hopefully the powers that be will put that person in place

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i honestly dont think all that shit matters...you dont need any qualifications to mod ANY forum. in reality,any mod for this forum is not goin to have to do anything (like with most forums). maybe make some vitals,delete some threads,big deal. not like they run the forum,they just manage it. with all the people that come through here it will pretty much be self-serving. especially a forum like this that is a specialized category, the people that come here will come cause they like and know about video games.

so my qualifications is whoever wants to...makes no difference. not going to affect anything in my opinion. not going to make this forum better or worse. that depends on the posters. its not like a mod can contribute more than anybody else

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Ra$an said:
I think we should vote..and go from there.
FYI: i do not wanna be a mod
the mod should be somebody knowledgeable in video games and have a significant amount of posts, also a person who has been on this site for awhile..holla back!
Good dog,I was about to start a rappers against rappers being mods campaign.......

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
a star impaled said:
Look at the open forum, you have to scroll down half a page to even look at what has been newly posted.
especially when they are brilliant threads like "clown the scrub above you" and "this or that"

hate that shit...the same thing has probably been said 60 times in those threads