WHO WANT'S TO SEE ANOTHER GAME INSANE SHOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L O E

On the Rise
Dec 4, 2002
DAMN I THINK THE LAST SHOW WE DID WAS KNOCKIN. LUV TO ALL THE MOTHERFUCKAZ WHO WAS THERE TO WITNESS AND WHO WAS THERE ON STAGE SHOCKIN BLOCKS.....I'M READY FOR ROUND THREE OF THIS SHIT WIT A LINEUP THEY CAN'T STOP....WHO'S READY?

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Just to put it out there...

GAME INSANE got fucked on that shit....

Junior formally of Siccness.net had Cydal who was quote unquote on the Siccness Team, do all the videotaping and photography of our show to post it up on the Siccness as an exclusive.

I was down with the whole thang, got him in free, and made it a rule that No Camera's allowed at the show, to ensure a authentic GAME INSANE Record Release party video from Cydal.

I got all the photos that he took, and was very appreciative of the hard work. Fuck a photo tho mane, I coulda had my girl runnin around wit a Digicam to take care of that no thang. Anyways...Cydal promised me a Edited video of the show a few weeks after. I was patient, and aint really spoke on this till now....Months went by and whenever I would hit him up on AIM he would agree to sending me a edited version of the video. After months of bullshittin me, he agreed to just send me the video unedited, and I was like coool make it happen. Time went on, and before I knew it, when he would sign on AIM he would ignore my IM's. Its understandable that he might have been away from the computer, but fuck that..He had me on ignore status. Now its 1 yr later and still nothing..

Therefore I say fuck Cydal..

PS...There might be multipule Cydal's on the boards, but you know who you are....

I still got your address homie, if I want Ill take that camera...

Apr 25, 2002
Damn that fuckin' sucks. I wanted to see that fuckin' tape. That type of shit sounds real familiar, like when I paid for that fuckin' Chico concert video and never fuckin' received shit. Roloc kept sayin' that he'd send me my money back...YEAH FUCKIN' RIGHT....That's hella gay shit to pull.....