WHO WANTS TO MAKE EXTRA CASH? THIS IS FOR YOU LAZY BASTARDS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
I have been working part time from my computer at home for this text answering system called Chacha for about a month now and It is LEGIT.
That shit helped me pay some bills, I worked ONE week and got $294.

If you already HAVE a job, you can still do this as a second extra part time job. Just for fun and you get paid.

You have to be over 18yrs old, have a laptop or computer obviously.

FIRST, you need to go through a 1hr training ONLINE and pass a little simulation exam like if you were already working answering questions(such as weather, definitions, directions, sex questions, yo mamma jokes...etc.)

AGAIN, you can log on WHENEVER you have time and want to work. Work as little, or work as much as you want. I PERSONALLY MAKE ABOUT $12 an hour. If you are curious check it out.

PM ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MY REFERRAL EMAIL( YOU HAVE HIGHER CHANCES OF BEING HIRED WITH MY REFERRAL EMAIL) AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK

ATTACHED IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SCRILLA I'VE MADE SO YOU SEE I AIN'T BULLSHITTING.
LATES!

Apr 2, 2010
I use to prank "call" this site everyday and fuck with the representatives...Anyone who remembers cha cha 5 years ago knows what I'm talking about, too many prank callers like me were flooding in so chacha.com is not like it use to be anymore....