WHO WANTS TO MAKE EXTRA CASH? THIS IS FOR YOU LAZY BASTARDS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
I have been working part time from my computer at home for this text answering system called Chacha for about a month now and It is LEGIT.
That shit helped me pay some bills, I worked ONE week and got $294.

If you already HAVE a job, you can still do this as a second extra part time job. Just for fun and you get paid.

You have to be over 18yrs old, have a laptop or computer obviously.

FIRST, you need to go through a 1hr training ONLINE and pass a little simulation exam like if you were already working answering questions(such as weather, definitions, directions, sex questions, yo mamma jokes...etc.)

AGAIN, you can log on WHENEVER you have time and want to work. Work as little, or work as much as you want. I PERSONALLY MAKE ABOUT $12 an hour. If you are curious check it out.

PM ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MY REFERRAL EMAIL( YOU HAVE HIGHER CHANCES OF BEING HIRED WITH MY REFERRAL EMAIL) AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK

ATTACHED IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SCRILLA I'VE MADE SO YOU SEE I AIN'T BULLSHITTING.
LATES!
View attachment 96346

Jun 21, 2005
It's a 1hr training just basically showing you how to navigate the system so you can answer the questions you are asked from customers more efficiently.

It's not that bad, it's a video training and you can do it in parts or do it all at once so you can start working quicker. I just did it in one shot.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
There is no "like" about it...that's EXACTLY what it is.
yeah, that's what I figured

no thanks...

anyone already involved in one of these things is gonna tell you it's legit, because that's how they make money from it

one of my friends tried to get me to sign up for one of those a couple years back... he told me he had a really good "business proposition" for me, turned out it was one of these bullshit scams, I laughed at him and said fuck no

Oct 23, 2009
It's not a pyramid scheme...I did it for a minute for some quick cash. Its like that KGB shit you see on the commercials. You basically answer questions from people who text you just about anything. Pays like 10 cents a question, so you basically gotta be on alot and be quick with teh google.

Jun 21, 2005
Yeah, for the non-believers it's actually not that deposit in my paypal account a dollar scam or chain letter shit. This is REAL.

You get paid every 18th of the month and you can choose to deposit the cash directly to your bank account.

You can also choose the option for them to pay you whenever you like but at a cost of $2 per check they send you.

I was skeptic at first too but the guy who gave me the referral HOOKED it up.