WHO WANTS TO HAVE FUN WITH MY LATEST EX'S #

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
DJ Mark 7 said:
yeah and it's all fun and games until they take u to court for defamation for putting their phone # on a public message board....C'mon now dog
damn you and your maturity

May 14, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
yeah and it's all fun and games until they take u to court for defamation for putting their phone # on a public message board....C'mon now dog
ahhh the voice of reason comes through sorry been playin too much madden and drinking too much of that poison and fighting with the broad too much...........good spit

Apr 25, 2002
^is that where you type a message and an operator reads it to the person? i remember we used to fuck around on one sayin shit like the dope is in the trunk of the rental, we bout to pull the lick at 330am and stupid shit like that...them muthafuckas readin it back was hella serious

Jun 27, 2002
lol.....damn this started as a pretty lme thread...cmon now we gonna crank call ya ex...lol
cant say i havent wanted to do the same....but then i realized how childish it was....

not sayin ya reasonin aint right, sounds like a sheisty bitch....

but in the age of scanners, the internet and plenty of lonelty men out there....START UP SOME PERSONAL AD'S FOR HER....OR HOP ON AOL CHAT AND PRETEND YOUR HER...

DAMN I MISS BEING A KID...LOL

YOU COULD ALWAYS GO TO KINOS AND MAKE A FLYER FOR A "FREE" PARTY AT HER HOUSE....PUT DOWN HELLA PERFORMANCES BY E-40, MAC MALL, P-DITTY..ETC
ADD HER ADDRESS AND THINGS LIKE "FREE DRINKS AND FOOD TO THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE"
AND "PRIZE GIVEAWAY AT MIDNIGHT"

MAKE 1,000 COPIES AND PASS EM OUT...HAVE FUN WIT IT.