who wants never ending pasta at olive garden

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
All you get is the card? You should also get some other perks, like preferential seating, skipping wait times, a sash that says "King of Olive Garden" you can wear while you're eating or some kind of crown or special hat, an option to take home all leftover breadsticks if you're there at closing and endless mint chocolate candy.

Jul 12, 2002
I don't tip because society says I have to. Alright, I mean I'll tip if somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth the effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned they're just doing their job.
If they don't deserve it, then ya, definitely don't tip. I'm talking about people who consistently never tip, regardless of the level of service.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I can eat chicken fettuchini till I pass out tho.

100 dollars for damn near 2 months of unlimited pasta??

All I gotta do is switch it up a couple nights?...

Sheeyitt!!....it's pretty tempting to me...

Then you got TGI Fridays with endless apps...Chicken wings all night please.

I love this competition.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Do y'all tip at a buffet? I used to work at a buffet in high school and I would get pissed when people wouldn't tip but now I don't see the point in tipping someone at a place like Golden Corral. They remove your plates once or twice at best, and maybe refill your drinks once.

I think it's also crap that servers get like $2.13 per hour because they get tips. They should get minimum wage.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Olive Garden might literally be the most depressing place on the planet. The times I've been to one (never my choice) everyone looked like they were sitting around just waiting to die.

Their breadsticks are decent. That's about it.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I tip whenever I go out to eat, aslong as the waiter or waitress provided decent service I don't mind but if I get some dull retard it's bad... I'll leave the change just to rub that shit in. Fuck Olive Garden too, never would go out of my way to eat there specially sense the closest one is In in Pittsburg and that one def. sucks

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Olive Garden is cool to me now, but when they first hit Dago I had a horrible experience as a young dude...

I remember ordering a hamburger because that's all I ever would order at the time...

My hamburger came and the bitch had tomatoes baked inside the bun!!!

As a Lil dude back in the day that was probably on of the worst things you could do to a hamburger.... Have the tomatoes baked in the fuckin bun....how dare they!!!!....lol

I'm 35 now tho, I'd try it.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
Been 12yrs since I been to the garden...spent $70 on some food that wasn't worth $70!! Ill tip most of the time but if service is bad I'm a let someone know!! Easiest way to get a free meal when the waitress is on one!!