Who Smokes Trees Around Their Kids?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2005
I dont, nor do I condone it.

A couple of my friends do...I feel guilty about doin it, so I wait til junior goes to sleep or hes not in my presence. I used to make a big deal out of it and bad up my friends and scold em and shit (like this girl I kno), but its become so regular-I ignore it. Im not a babysitter and Im tired of telling ppl. things they aleady know. Not like they're bad parents (unless this makes u a bad parent)-they make sacrifices 4 their kids just liek a good parent supposed to-but this aint 1 of em.
P.S not like they get em high or nuttin, just smokin' in the same house.
Also, I watched my friends daughter grow up since a baby (she 5 now), and shes a healthy, smart girl-aint nuttin wrong wit her, and her moms smokes in the house frequently.

What y'all think???

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
i smoked a blunt in a car with two of my boys with a baby asleep in the back. felt kind of fucked up about that one...

uh yeah it's shady to smoke anything around a kid. i think it's shady to smoke at all if you actually have a kid since you're kind of supposed to be a role model for em and all that.

Apr 25, 2002
no i wouldnt do it....you wanna hear some fucked up shit??

i was tweekin awhile back on a binge and shit....whatever whatever....well i drove my homie to this broads house at like 5 in the morning....i guess he was gonna "wake" her up and beat cakes...so we sittin there and he busts out the pizzo and start smokin....shes like, my roomate is waking up, i was likeyou got a roomate?? shes like yea but shes pregnant....i was like whoa, we prolly shouldnt be smokin this shit in teh house then....her roomate comes out talking about let me hit that!!!! i was shocked....cant tell them shit though or you look like the bad guy, so i got up and told my homie i was bouncin hes, hes like ok we will meet up later and shit....i was so disgusted by this, lowest form of humanity.....off topic

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
It makes me ill to watch how some parents totally disregard the well-being of their own child(ren)... when youre pregnant your baby is simply an extension of yourself-- how women can even smoke when theyre pregnant isnt something I understand...

Doing any type of drug when your child is under the same roof is all bad..

Jul 25, 2005
I kno nuff girls who smoked trees during their pregancy and drank too..thats fucked up but its so common.
My babymoms never did none of that while she was pregnant-like Id let her even if she wanted to; lol ya right.
Ur fuckin up ur baby by doin that shit-thats y so many people we see and talk to in our life r fucked up and wierd; cos they r victims of bad parenting.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
LiGhTyOvGa said:
^^^^ FUCKIN' NO SHIT ....

DAMN I HAD NO IDEA :rolleyes:

Ummm easy... damn... lol.. all I was sayin' was that it wasnt even in the same league-- my cousin drank wine during her entire pregnancy, so did my Auntie.. some doctor's encourage it ...

Sep 18, 2002
i got a friend who smokes in front of his gfs kid all the time..he is like 6 or 7 y.o. but still they always smokin bongs and blunts in front of him...its just awkward and i always feel weird about it...they just tell him its cigarettes and he thinks bongs/blunts/pipes are all cigarettes..kinda funny i guess

Apr 25, 2002
Pops used to smoke on the kitchen table while me and my bro would eat dinner. I think that was just unwise on his part. I guess he thought we were young enough to not remember by the time we got old enough to know what was goin on.

What if it wasnt smoking in front of your kids... what if you smoked in hiding, like in the backyard, but was under the influence of weed in front of your kids? Is that still bad?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
i ain't gettin on nobody, i am guilty in some form...

BUT:

-IF I SMOKE IN THE CRIB, IT'S WHEN MY KIDS ARE ASLEEP OR NOT IN THE HOME
I DO HAVE ONE SMOKE ROOM, THAT'S WHERE IT GOES DOWN.

-ON ROAD TRIPS, WHEN WE PULL OVER TO EAT ETC., I WILL BLAZE ONE AWAY FROM THEM...

-I COULDN'T JUST SPARK A FAT AZZ BLUNT IN FRONT OF MY SON AND DAUGHTER, HELL NAWWWW-SHIT JUST AIN'T COOOOOOOL

GET YA MIND CORRECT, DADDIES AND MOMMIES!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
smoking weed in front of kids is not as bad as some hoes that get dicked down in front of their youngens.... dumb hoes
mannnnnnn-how old are you?

the point is not to compare one bad thing to another....
thats stupid, like you want aids or cancer?

bottom line: the shit aint right

Jul 25, 2005
MeloTrauma said:
What if it wasnt smoking in front of your kids... what if you smoked in hiding, like in the backyard, but was under the influence of weed in front of your kids? Is that still bad?
I dont think it is. I think that shows ur responsible enough to consider that-lol; not just sayin that cos I do it.
And weed dont make u get out of character, unlike sum other drugs.