WHO SHOULD BE ON THE OFFICIAL "TELL ME WHEN TO GO" REMIX???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
but if you want a more mainstream apeal you gotta throw some lil john ad-libs in there "WHAT" and let some atlanta niggas get on it

Apr 19, 2005
J.G@tz said:
but if you want a more mainstream apeal you gotta throw some lil john ad-libs in there "WHAT" and let some atlanta niggas get on it
yea I can hear him (Lil Jon) doing those WHAT adlibs every 2 bars in the first 8 bars of the verses. That would give the track more energy.

Quinn would kill this. Y'all see what he did to that Grindin Remix...

Jan 14, 2006
I dunno bout havin' Lil Scrappy, Lil' Jon or other atlanta niggas on it, I mean, don't get me wrong I understand wanting more mainstream exposure, but like fabby says "You know down south mayn, y'all get crunk mayn, where I'm from mayn they go yellow bus mayn, stoopid dumb retarded mayn.....yadadadigamajig!!!"....lol

so niggas can jump on the yellow bus, or they can get left behind, cause this how bay niggas go, an' nigga we go dumb.

May 4, 2005
Fabby, Quinn, Marv... and he need to get lil jon yellin on that.. shoulda been jon on the first one yellin shit.. so he could have been in the vid more..so people would accept it a lil more.