Who sang "I AM A DOPEFIEND"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
i think i t was dirty red or something like that i remember that shit . i downloaded that shit awhile ago. i am a dopefiend , i use drugs my mother tells me to stop but i say go i am a dopefiend and oh i cant help myself i need more

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I remember that shit!!! I don't know who did it, but I remember they used to play it a lot during Street Soldiers I think.

Classic shit.

Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
shit i remember that song...i still have it too when i recorded it off the radio way back in 92...i'll have to listen to it again and maybe i'll remember who sang it

May 11, 2002
Project Afilliated did a sick ass remake of it on their album entitled 2sik. Although Im not sure who performed the original.

Sep 12, 2002
Origionally Posted By: nouseforaname

i think i t was dirty red or something like that i remember that shit . i downloaded that shit awhile ago. i am a dopefiend , i use drugs my mother tells me to stop but i say go i am a dopefiend and oh i cant help myself i need more

that sounds like that yukmouth song, ice cream man, but i guess its not. that one goes: "I am a dopefiend man/ I need my drugs/ I got em from the ice cream man/ He's my neighborhood thug/ I know i need to stop/ but i cant say no/ cuz i am a dopefiend man/ I need my drugs"

Apr 25, 2002
the one i got goes "i am a dope fiend, and i need drugs, i just got it from chico, the neighborhood thug, he keeps tellin me to stop, but i say no, i am a dope fiend, oh i cant help myself i need more" cant freakin remember who sings it tho

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

you are the man Paul! The remake on MP3.com is pretty tight too, def worth checking out...