Who said PIMPING is EASY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
i got some shit. i got this hoe right, i pulled her soooo quik. now she jockin' hard. but her best friend is a notch ass bitch. i want to pull both of them n have them as my girls u know. fuck with both of them at the same time without one of them being jealous and trippin. so when we go out its the 3 of us. lol. u know what i mean. but they ain't just friends, they best friends. so i'm stuck here trying to think what i should do and say. help a nigga out.

May 3, 2002
First step: You should playfully suggest that the three of you should be a couple. If they "eww" at it, keep doing it once in a while in a playful manner. Sooner or later, they'll get used to it and laugh at the idea. Of course, it shouldn't be suggested using the same line or under the same circumstances because they'll look at you like you're crazy. You should vary the way or situation you say it in so it won't get old. Make sure you make them laugh/wonder about it! Then, one time when the three of you are kicking it somewhere, spark up a conversation that will surely get them horny. Start this by asking them sexual questions, such as, "do you shave down there?" or "what was your first sexual experience?" The moment has to be right, though... don't ruin it.

Jul 24, 2002
Unregistered said:
First step: You should playfully suggest that the three of you should be a couple. If they "eww" at it, keep doing it once in a while in a playful manner. Sooner or later, they'll get used to it and laugh at the idea. Of course, it shouldn't be suggested using the same line or under the same circumstances because they'll look at you like you're crazy. You should vary the way or situation you say it in so it won't get old. Make sure you make them laugh/wonder about it! Then, one time when the three of you are kicking it somewhere, spark up a conversation that will surely get them horny. Start this by asking them sexual questions, such as, "do you shave down there?" or "what was your first sexual experience?" The moment has to be right, though... don't ruin it.
thats some real spit pimp juice. anyone else got some input?

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^^^ yeah yeah yeah see that's what i'm talkin about also i no that females be lovin' the feel of cold steel rubbin' on there thighs,if you got a strap handy haha use that .
But like homie said the zig zags cuzzo either that or get them at your house and spike there drinks with some methadone or other enhancin drugs that a make em forget the next day
2 c's

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Date rape lol interesting.
Yeah it does but shit i never engaged in that shit but ^^^ real chop hogglife a pill should do it.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i don't know why people use that date rape shit
i'd feel insulted if I was fuckin a girl and she was asleep

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Yeah there's that too but I no of mad ammount's of people who be spikin' drinks n shit,Ain't sayin' it's right but it happen's
2 C's