who produced go damn dumb?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
i been wonderin for a minute now...i think some dude name TIC did but iono im tryna find his myspace and listen to some shit he did any info on him would be appreciated...

another thing i wanted to know is who is Swamp Cat ...fab saids it before time out and be 4 the thizz song ......i was jw if these dudes had myspaces or sumthing thanks alot yall?

PS. THIZZNESS FROM THE THIZZKIDZ PRODUCER OF HELMET ON MY HEAD THIZZ COMPILLATION COMIN SOON FEAT KEAK FAB TEAM PILLIONAIRES, BAVGATE CREEPAZ AND MORE YADADA

Nov 29, 2005
my boy Politics / Tics did that beat. He got beats for sale all day, get at me or him for more info. The squad is stocks and bonds but him and my patna dinero are coming out wit a album real soon str8 fire. Hes got a lot of production on Star Studdeds upcoming album as well as FABs new album coming soon, hoodstarz got some beats and that Reegz album. Look out for my shit too called dollas and diamonds coming soon also with productions by me, politics, and baytoven. Producers turned rapstars comin for yall. Heres Tics's myspace though.

http://www.myspace.com/ticsbeats

Mar 28, 2006
monsta dollas said:
my boy Politics / Tics did that beat. He got beats for sale all day, get at me or him for more info. The squad is stocks and bonds but him and my patna dinero are coming out wit a album real soon str8 fire. Hes got a lot of production on Star Studdeds upcoming album as well as FABs new album coming soon, hoodstarz got some beats and that Reegz album. Look out for my shit too called dollas and diamonds coming soon also with productions by me, politics, and baytoven. Producers turned rapstars comin for yall. Heres Tics's myspace though.

http://www.myspace.com/ticsbeats
ay good shit for that im tryna contact him and shit pm me some more info on this nigga im feelin his beats hella....get at me

Jun 27, 2003
My boy Regal made a album with dude, they both did production and rapped on it. I hope they end up releasing it, it would shit on most everything coming out the bay rite now.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
RAYD0GG said:
I was wonderin was the name of the song, THX for the Info!!!
no prob mayn

cope said:
Rappers island was a clean track too.. wasnt that off one of the thizz nations?> #2?
yeah it was on thizz nation but also on J. Diggs solo album - California Livin Pt. 2

USYAY said:
Man i agree with my man StupidFace, baytoven is a sick ass name.
i agree too, very clever

Oct 13, 2004
whatizit_510 said:
i been wonderin for a minute now...i think some dude name TIC did but iono im tryna find his myspace and listen to some shit he did any info on him would be appreciated...

another thing i wanted to know is who is Swamp Cat ...fab saids it before time out and be 4 the thizz song ......i was jw if these dudes had myspaces or sumthing thanks alot yall?

PS. THIZZNESS FROM THE THIZZKIDZ PRODUCER OF HELMET ON MY HEAD THIZZ COMPILLATION COMIN SOON FEAT KEAK FAB TEAM PILLIONAIRES, BAVGATE CREEPAZ AND MORE YADADA
WHATE ZZ IT DONDEEZY? WHERE U BEEN AT BLUHD? HIT ME MAYNE!

Oct 13, 2004
whatizit_510 said:

WHAT EZZ IT DONDEEZY? WHERE U BEEN AT BLUHD? HIT ME MAYNE!