who is frank sicks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
Yeah he's black! Who the fuck said he was white. Dude doesn't even sound white. I heard through the grape vine that he's also the dude spitting on the 2nd track off the super hyphie video.

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Pick up Dopegame 2 he’s got some heat on there!

This pic is from the front page of the August 2005 Rasputin Manifesto
(it’s also inside the Dopegame 2 CD) Frank Sticks is first one starting the top left hand corner…

BA, VERSTYLE, LEE MAJORS, SEAN T

Mar 16, 2004
Frank Sticks Is One Of Fillmoe Slim's Son's Indeed.I Got Nothing But Love For The Nigga Cuz I Was There When He Was Just Polishing His Craft Before He Stared Fuckin With The Homie Keak.When Frank Had Just Came Out To The O From New York Where He Was Then Living Wit His Late Mother.Then He Moved To The O And Started Handling Up On His Business.If You Really Wanna Know Who Frank Is Get His Mixtape If It Ever Comes Out.I Do Have The Shit But It Aint The Officail Copy It Was The Finished Version He Gave Me In The Lab.But Keep It Polished Frank Nigga.If You Wanna Know About A Nigga Who Really Lived This Bay Life That Alot Of This Suburban Niggaz Rap About Then Fuck Wit Frank A Real Nigga.Dope Game Ya Beezys

Jul 28, 2002
In that Manifesto interview, Sticks was sayin he wanted to drop an album in October...does any have any info on a Frank Sticks album?