Who is bringing cds to sell at the BBQ off the siccness???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I am gonna bring some scrill cause I would like to buy THE PLAGUE, KAOZ cd, LEATHAL WEAPONZ cd and if someone has the luni coleone.com cd I would like that also. But if peeps be sellin there shit too like for say SYKO or whatever I would be willin to check it out. I mean I dont have a shit load of money just wonderin.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
is it that hard to find those cds in your area? I've seen the plague around here (tacoma washington) a lot actually, I've even seen a few cds I was surprised were up here (mr. kee, dutch *which I bought and enjoy* and some other's that slip my mind) but since my ass didn't know until tuesday that the bbq was going on I can't help you, just wondering why your waiting for the q to get them cds...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
to answer your question, no it is not hard to get the cds I want but if big robb is here he will hook me up with that deal he has going for the kaoz cd and leathel weaponz cd for 20bucks for both. and alot of the artist bring there shit and sell it for like 10 to 15 bucks. thats a hell of alot cheaper than a store or online even. That was my point.

C

CinFul-1

I have come up on CDs I wanted for like 5 Dollars and shit, At Siccness events, And a grip of free stuff