who in the fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
STOCKTON said:
And I wonder why Mr.Vinn707 and Purelife was banned, you're almost as annoying as Aidsfactory dude.

says the man who replies to EVERY thread giving one word answers and saying stuff that is completely obvious...and talks about fighting and stabbing people but swears hes a good christian.

Nov 20, 2005
baysavage said:
says the man who replies to EVERY thread giving one word answers and saying stuff that is completely obvious...and talks about fighting and stabbing people but swears hes a good christian.
shaddup. stop eating your own kind.

~k.

Mar 12, 2005
baysavage said:
You know boeg, if the skater did the same thing to you, I would have beat him up and helped your ass, and even with you stupid remarks I still would, being the good person I am.

Jun 15, 2005
Bags are for people who don't feel that they have to immediately eat something when they see it, stupercop.

In your case, we're talking about weenies, of course.