WHO GOT TIGHT MP3'S?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MURDA_MINDED

WHO GOT TIGHT UNDERGROUND MP3's ON MP3.COM..............IM LOOKIN FOR SOME TIGHT NIGGAZ TO DOWNLOAD SO I CAN RIDE AND BUMP.............MOST OF THAT MP3.COM SHIT IS MOSTLY EAST COAST AFFILIATED.......NOT SAYIN ITS WACK(EAST COAST)....BUT THAT ISH IS WACK.........WE NEED MORE TIGHT NIGGAZ ON THERE..........

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=109808&q=Hi

H

hoochiefosho

WWW.5050RECORDS.COM---OF THIS CAT ZIGIDY

THA ZIGILAYTION IS GOING TO BE HOT AS HELL..... THIS CAT IS SOMEN NEW , DOPE AND JUST PLAIN GAME RELATED....CHECK HIM OUT.....ZIGIDY.......H

H

hoochiefosho

man yall acting like yall

be effected by this cat....he cool as fuck to slump.....zigidy check em

H

hoochiefosho

oh ya --www.5050records.com..

if yall aint fucing wit em you aint but peep him out first.....oh ya wut do you sugjest mr rippa???????

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
Devilish Scheme said:

yah check this man out. . .got some tyte cuts available for your listening pleasure. . .by tha way. . .wen is your album droppin Decoy. one love
sup homie...thanks for the luv....we still going over some biz with the album right now...but its done...just needs to be masterd....i would give it about 1 more month hopefully everything will be worked out by then....1

M

MURDA_MINDED

RIGHTEOUS.........

DAMN YALL.........I DIDNT EVEN EXPECT THIS BIG OF A TURN OUT..........THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES-N-SHIT, IMMA HURRY AND CHECK THEEZ CATS OUT.....THANKS...........OUTRO