WHO GOT?! review by me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
Tracklisting

1. Husalah, Jacka, XO, Nell- Suckaz
2. Freako, Jacka, A-Wax- 23 & 1
3. A-Wax- U Fake
4. Hollow Tip, Mac Shawn, Fed-X- Criminal
5. Thugg Sindicate, Nitrous- The Drought
6. Lil Ric- Im Like
7. Loced Out- 4 Da Block
8. A-Wax, Breadleon The Go Getta- Pimp On
9. Messy Marv, A-Wax, Cellski- Who Got It?!
10. A-Wax- Soul Silhouette
11. Breadleon The Go Getta- Cold World
12. Jacka, Laze, Lil Ric- Tha Steel
13. L.O.C, Ya Hyniss, Assassione, Black C, Breadleon The Go Getta- Stormy Weather
14. A-Wax, Mac & AK- New Toyz
15. The B.O.K- Tha Board
16. A-Wax, Loced Out- Memoriez
17. Dub, UZI, Smash Unit- Whats The Use
18. A-Wax, Dutch, B-12- L.G

Review:

1. Damn this album starts off with MAJOR HEAT, just a knoccin ass beat, Husalah just spits tight as fucc, Jacka does the chorus, next comes OX with comes coo was well, then last Nell which comes wit heat, i wanted to see jacka spit a verse on this cut but o well, A Hard ass track to start this tight ass cd wit.

2.Some Rob Lo production right here and u know its tight! freako spits first and comes clean on the mic, im not really feelin tha singin part on tha song, Jacka comes hard as he does all the time, then a-wax comes dope as well, another hard track.

3. This track was off a-wax's 65 g'z in a jordan briefcase but still is a tight track

4. YEEEUH!! HARD ASS TRACK. Hollow Tip comes hella hard this track, this beat is just mobb shit which im feelin to the fullest, mac Shawn spits some coo lyrics and Fed-X comes tight as well. One of the hardest songs on this cd.

5. Never heard of Thugg Sindicate or Nitorous, but they are coo, they spit some aight lyrics and the beat is ok, a decent track overall

6. Im not feelin this track that much, tha beat is ok and lil ric comes oook, not makin up for the beat, a oooook track

7. Im Lovin this beat, Loced Out always comes hard on every track i heard them on, Tha beat is straight heat and gangsta, knocc this track LOUD!!

8. Another tight ass track, tha beat is hard, A-wax comes tight tight on this track, "she was 20 yrs old flaggin down triccs on baliey road" haha, im feelin breadleon, he got some heat as well, just another dope track.

9. WHO GOT IT?! The hardest track on this album, this shit is just too HARD, messy comes hard as fuck, a-wax comes clean, and cellski comes clean ass fuck, "im on the turf wit a cougnut shirt". Hardest Track i heard in a while.

10. An A-Wax solo cut, it has a lilttle slower pace to it but im really feelin it that much but a-wax comes coo om this track, overall a decent track.

11. Brealeon The Go Getta solo track right here, the beat is hard and brealleon has heat, he has the potential to come up in the game, he reminds me of husalah a lil bit, just a dope track right here

12. A coo track right here, Jacka spits some coo lyrics, laze comes coo as well, lil ric is last and comes clean, just coo track to listen to.

13. Im not feelin this track, the beat seems a lil plain to me but the background effects are interesting, either than that not really a good track.

14. Some heat laced by mac pacino. Im feelin this track, mac & ak come clean and so does a-wax, the chorus is the tightest in this track.

15. A-Wax's group on this track, i like the beat but they dont that hard, they got come coo lyrics but nothin special, a decent track overall.

16. I like background sounds on this, the beat is clean and both a-wax and loced out come clean on this mic, a good track overall.

17. Im glad to see smash unit on this album, cause they are dope as fuck, just a clean as beat which im feelin, everyone comes clean, a tight track overall.

18. Last track and has a HARD beat, every comes clean on this track, a good track to end the album with.

just a dope ass album yall. GO GET IT. Go to your local Rasputins music store, they should have it, if not go to pittsburg at undadogg or hit up big treez or wax, this album cannot be slept on. rating 9/10

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
good review folx!!!! im disapointed tho. i like them 2 songs. STORMY WEATHER and THA B.O.K. they just young as fuck. also BREADLEON tha go getta has improved a great deal. his album is 90 % done

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
oh yeah THUGG SYNDIKATE is BREADLEON tha go getta's group! 3 from west pittsburg and 2 from oakland!!!!!!!!! BREADLEON,RICH ROSS,BILL STACK,PHENOM,AND SHAWN ROLAND!!!!!!! look out!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
bayareapimpin said:
6. Im not feelin this track that much, tha beat is ok and lil ric comes oook, not makin up for the beat, a oooook track

10. An A-Wax solo cut, it has a lilttle slower pace to it but im really feelin it that much but a-wax comes coo om this track, overall a decent track.

12. A coo track right here, Jacka spits some coo lyrics, laze comes coo as well, lil ric is last and comes clean, just coo track to listen to.
not to knock your review or anything, but these might be 3 of the BEST tracks on the album. ESPECIALLY tracks 10 and 12 - two of the best tracks i've heard ALL YEAR.

Jun 20, 2002
#10 IS MY LIFE!LISTEN AGAIN FOLKZ.....THIS IS A-WAX.....(AT MY 360 FOLKZ E PAD)ALSO,I SPIT A THIRD VERSE TO THAT U REAL,I ONLY SPIT 2 VERSES TO THAT SONG ON 65 G`Z........GOOD REVIEW THO.I PUSHED OVER 150 UNITS YESTERDAY IN SEATTLE!!!!SUPPORT THIS REAL SHIT YALL!1

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Double E said:
#10 IS MY LIFE!LISTEN AGAIN FOLKZ.....THIS IS A-WAX.....(AT MY 360 FOLKZ E PAD)ALSO,I SPIT A THIRD VERSE TO THAT U REAL,I ONLY SPIT 2 VERSES TO THAT SONG ON 65 G`Z........GOOD REVIEW THO.I PUSHED OVER 150 UNITS YESTERDAY IN SEATTLE!!!!SUPPORT THIS REAL SHIT YALL!1
That's wierd,I was gonna see if you planned on ever re-mixin that cut,cuz it's my favorite Wax track.I might have to pick this album up,considering you actually got some new cats on this comp..Most of these fools put the same 17 mutherfuckers on their comp......good lookin on gettin sum new folks out there.

Apr 25, 2002
track #17 is the dopest cut...i especially like the line:

"whats the use of fallin in love when it always breaks your heart
whats the use of havin friends when they're fake from the start..."

Apr 8, 2004
That whole cd was bangin. But track 12 bring tears to my eyes, especially when Jacka kill that chorus--IS U A SUCKA OR A GANGSTA-PLAESE LET ME KNOW-I NEED 2 KNOW-CAUSE THE WORLD IS MINES & WE GONE GO-FIRST I FEEL THE WORST-NIGGA HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A GUN BURST-KEEP IT REAL NIGGA-WHY YOU GOTTA LIE 2 ME---WORLD WAR 3-DON'T WANT 2 DIE-STAY ON THE SIDE OF ME-5 LIL INDIANS-CADILLAC CIVILIANS-U PROTECTED BY VIPER-I'M PROTECTED BY MY STEEL-NIGGA WHAT.