who else is on the tech tour?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Critical Bill for sure, along with Kutt and Krizz of course. When I went there was a dude named Chino from St. Louis and another group from Hombolk Co, California that only rapped about weed. Not sure if these last folks were on for the duration of the tour or not.

Aug 13, 2006
The ad I saw for the Salt Lake show in January said Tech, Critical Bill, Blaze and the Subnoize Souljaz so I'm guessin that will be the lineup! Blaze = juggalos coming with their faces painted chanting icp when there not even there lookin forward to that, blah!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They use a lot of local artists to open up for them. Kutt and Kaliko don't have their own sets. They usually get to play a couple of songs toward the end of the concert, though. When they were in Springfield, Mo. Kutt sang his half of Drankin' Partners and Get Ready. Kaliko did The Need(not positive because I didn't know the song when he sang it) and Can I suck your tongue. The only other Strange artists I've seen with their own set is Scat and Snug.

Nov 7, 2006
at the ct show some stupid ass ppl opened up, dont even know they name. then cazualty came out (think they're on strange now cause they had logo on there cazualty shirt) then potluck, critical bill, and tech n9ne. was pissed cause krizz and kutt were supose to have there own set and didnt. only one good out of all was tech's set.

Aug 15, 2006
certain artists & groups open for tech regionally on the regular. for instance... cool nutz, dj chill and posse' will most likely be with them for the oregon, washington and california shows like they were last year. many times a venue will have a local artist or two open for them. critical, i believe, will be on the entire tours roster of shows, otherwise some will see cazualty and potluck in the midwest region. not all "opening acts" are chosen by tech or strange... so dont get it twisted if someone comes out suckin balls.

Nov 7, 2006
i heard if ya sell more than 20 tickets for the show then u can open up for him, thats why there was a bunch of no name ppl openin up for him at ct and i bet he has different openin acts for every city

Aug 15, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
i heard if ya sell more than 20 tickets for the show then u can open up for him, thats why there was a bunch of no name ppl openin up for him at ct and i bet he has different openin acts for every city
not.. EVERY city... but some. they also have some group called "dead celebrity status" touring with them all next year from jan - march or something. they will also have critical, and for a few weeks cool nutz.. sooo i dont know how much room that leaves for other random groups.

Nov 7, 2006
K3status said:
not.. EVERY city... but some. they also have some group called "dead celebrity status" touring with them all next year from jan - march or something. they will also have critical, and for a few weeks cool nutz.. sooo i dont know how much room that leaves for other random groups.
when i saw them there was like 5 openin acts. and i was talkin to one of the guys from the openin acts and he said if ya sell 20 plus tickets then u get 15 mins so 2 acts would only be a half an hour cause theere wasnt any wait time for the other ones to come on so i dunno