who comes tha cleanest? be real ok?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who busts clean?

• lil WaYne

Votes: 52 72.2%
  • Juelz santana

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it usually helps if there are options

edit: Glad to see you fixed it....I'm going with wayne, although both are just above decent

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I know that not many people on this site feel Wayne. I didn't feel him for a long time. But I guarantee everyone up here who said Wayne ain't shit hasn't listened to the Carter and the Carter II the whole way through because "they hate him too much to listen to him". So maybe you should get opinions from people who listen to both of them...probably not on the siccness board though...

Anywho, Wayne would shit on Juelz any day of the week. I don't think this is even a question. Wayne has a CRAZY style, a good flow, great lyrics, multisyllable rhymes and metaphors.

And I always felt like Juelz likes to rhyme the same word together and looks like a little ass Ja Rule. He doesn't seem as "real" to me either. Just my 2 cents.

I think Wayne is one of the best lyricists in the pop market.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Stealth said:
He doesn't seem as "real" to me either.

huh!?!?????

Lil Wayne is....Bow Wow in 3-4 years WATCH!..mothafuckas always talkin about how good he got and this and that..
he a mommas boy....
from what i have read in several interviews and things....Lil Wayne aint even accepted in the N.O.

he dont ride no beats...just consentrates on rhyming...even if he gets off subject....has some very bad lines like:

"Im hot like light"
"Dear Mr Toilet....." you all know that one
'You get run like Mercer'
"I'm back like a brasier hook"
"im hot like, the sun"
"i bang like bangers"
"im hungry like i didnt eat"
I like wayne but those are stupid shit not eating is what makes you hungry you cant say like
"hoes on my stck but i aint harry potter"
"i shoot like guns"
"real like reality"
"im spit like a rapper"
"im iller than sick people "
"i stand up like im not sittin down"
"i got more green than grass"
"i stay close to the street like sidewalk"
"i spit fire cause i use too much louisana hot sause"

i suppose all rappers have bad ones..
His just stick out...cause he doesnt ride the beat at all..
oh...you want more?

"hoes on my stck but i aint harry potter"
"i shoot like guns"
"real like reality"
"im spit like a rapper"
"im iller than sick people "
"i stand up like im not sittin down"
"i got more green than grass"
"i stay close to the street like sidewalk"
"i spit fire cause i use too much louisana hot sause"
MORE
Im outstanding like Im standing outside.

yea...so lil wayne..dooooooo-dooooooooooo

Cassidy shits on both these dudes...imo..

Ima fan of neither..but if i had to pick Juelz..
also..

you hear how bad Camron..outshined..Wayne on SUCK IT OR NOT???

Aug 26, 2005
Wayne is fuckin dope... I really don't think that nobody outflows him. Dude was killin em back in Tha Block Is Hot days, but now he's too much of a beast on the mic.

Sep 29, 2003
im going to say, right now, weezy cuz i have slumped the carter 2 at least 5x more than i have listened to What the games been missing....not because juelz' album was weak, but cuz tha carter 2 was way too hot i couldnt take it outta my CD player...

Jun 23, 2002
Stealth pretty much nailed it. I used to despise Wayne, but dude not only can spit - he got style, charisma and he's only 23...that's what I think is the tight thing - he's still young so get used to a lot more of him..

And does Wayne have a ghostwriter? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but I'm not taking anything some motherfucker said on the internet as proof...for now its just a bunch of rumours...

And it's crazy how we all got different tastes, cuz I thought Wayne SHIT all over Cam'ron on 'Suck It or Not'...if you gonna post up some of his weak lines, which all rappers have (like you mentioned, JLMACN) then you gotta post some of his tight ones...2 from Suck It or Not come to my mind...

'Chillin' like Scarecrow lookin for some brain' & 'Her head is crazy so she's insane' - there are more..

But of course I don't expect everyone to think he's tight...

Juelz is coo, but obviously I choose Wayne..

Jun 23, 2002
^oh yea, another thing...a shitload of your favorite rappers always got Wayne featured on their tracks..that should tell you something...