Who can vouch for Spice 1 as a bonafide street cat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2005
Dont mufuckas in the bay think he never rep his city right? i mean i neva heard him mention his block and i love spice 1 but every body that grew up in the same area al they life gave it up and he never did dat i mean whats really?

Apr 27, 2005
and is hayward the grimy place that hes talkin bout? i think he talkin bout the o or richmond when he say all these gangsta incidents that take place. i know mexicans and asians be out there but i dont know about no blocks that nigs run out there.

Jan 24, 2004
i live in the stack and it's def. been gettin crazier nowadays especially w/ all this hyphy talk in songs but from my experience this is the breakdown of majority of ethnicities...i don't think nobody really run anything and besides i think gang shit really died down here...not sure...but it seems like it's all love everywhere in the stack as long as 'u keepin it stackin'

west - mexican's/latins and asians
south - mexicans
downtown - blacks

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
STAYS POPPIN OUT HERE,Spice never murdered 50 cats ,but he killed rap tracks and MC's on the mic, Spice was out here doin his thing.$TACK will always have respect for Spice....NO LOVE in the $TACK....believe that....

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Is the stack crazy? Shit, every time I'm out there recordin' shit is poppin off, guns blazin, it never fails. We even walked out of the studio one night, and got laid out at gunpoint by a dozen Hayward Police for a shooting that took place less than a block away (of course, they were pist when they found out they had the wrong cats)...shit's gettin nuttier every time I go out there, lol.

C

CCCUser925

spice-1...he's a true solid bay cat....i chilled wit him..seen him slappin a couple of rappers (no names)..but yeah....he's a real bay area representa..if you wanna say something to his face..we can sched. an ass whoopin for ya...

Apr 27, 2005
Nah nigs come talkin that gangsta shit you gotta be specific, like 40 be like 1300 block magazine, c-bo be like garden block, dru down 50th melrose, i mean pac didnt live in the bay his whole life and he stil shouted out the jungle and oakland so i dont know

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
MAN, IVE MET SPICE DOWN HERE, AND HE AND HIS BOYS DEFINITELY DIDNT LOOK LIKE NO BITCHES... HE AND MC EIHT COME WIT THE BUMBLES... ALL I KNOW, SPICE 1 IS A TIGHT ASS WES COAST GANGSTA RAP PIONEER... AMERIKKAS NIGHTMARE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WES COAST ALBUMS... "...I GOT LOVE FOR D BOYS, AND D BOYS GOT LOVE FOR ME..." BLAAAAAAHHH!!!

Aug 14, 2003
BLOWWWWWWWWW! KICKIN THE G-G-G-G-G-GANGSTA SHIT MON. NAW, DOES IT REALLY MATTER IF HE IS A STREET CAT, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE DON'T TAKE SHIT, IT WAS POINT PROVEN WHEN HE WAS UP HERE, HE WAS READY TO SEE NIGGAS THAT WERE FUNKIN, THEY WAS SHOOK. AND AINT HE FROM HOUSTON THOUGH?

Status
Not open for further replies.