WHO CAN RIPP Eminem........LYRICALY??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I STOPPED READING THE ARGUEMENT AFTER......

.Before you say any more silly ass shit like that (ESPECIALLY the "freestyling or written" part), you need to put on your favorite beat, and try to freestyle all the way through it. Once you can do that, you will actually be a credible authority on this subject. (And, yes, i have done this before, which is why i am able to speak on this.) Using your brilliant logic......Pick your favorite beat. Until you can play every instrument used in that beat fluently, you will not be a "credible authority" on music.

DAMN MAN JUST STOP.

Apr 25, 2002
Jibber-Jabber originally posted by tadou
What makes you think things like this is beyond me. Its obvious that you have NO COMPREHENSION of what it takes to be 'unrippable'. Selling 20 million does NOT make you 'unrippable'. Losing to Juice in the biggest battle of your career does NOT make you 'unrippable'. This is something you will never understand, and it will be the reason you will always be in an inferior position, whatever your job may be.

I never said Eminem is "unrippable". I never said '20 million units sold makes Eminem unrippable". This is the third time in a row that you've been unable to comprehend a very simple concept. Everyone else gets it, why can't you?

The biggest battle in Eminem's career was not going against Juice in a rap compentition. You're a fool if you believe that nonsense. The biggest battle in Eminem's career has been proving himself to the entire world which he has done successfully. Theres plenty of industry shot-callers who have praised him for his work. Theres plenty of fellow recording artists (be them rappers, rockers, country singers, etc) that have praised him for his work. You must think all of these people around the world have the wool pulled over their eyes while you are the only person on earth to see the truth. Umm....right.

And as I said before, to this day you haven't even managed to get where I was 10 years ago. No matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise, you are not even the tiniest blip on the radar. No matter how much you really really really want to believe you are, you arn't even in the game at all. The only attention you manage to get is on here and it's all bad. And that's not good for someone who doesn't even qualify to be a rookie in the pee-wee league.

..........And thats IT? You attack every single personal thing i said, but you cant even speak on the topic? but just one time? Why are you so concerned with me? What about the whole "look past eminem and his blue eyes" thing? Why didnt you speak on that? Could it be you realized you fucked up, and now you're trying to hide it by flexing your industry rhetoric?

It was a question and a simple one at that so what's there to speak on? There's no need to have some big discussion about that. Sounds like you are just trying to create some drama where there isn't any, drama-queen.

Why should i give a fuck what 2 dollar ho you were fuckin 10 years alone, let alone, what moves you WEREN'T making? What are you working on NOW? How much is your average royalty check? How many points did you get off the last project you wrapped up?

It's comments like this that really show your true ignorance & stupidity. For all you know, I could be Quincy Jones scouting new talent that I'm ready to put a million dollars behind. Anyone with any common sense will agree with that and it means you already lost the race before you even had a chance to sign up.

What I'm working on right now is something that only exists in the dreams of people like you Tadou. You have no idea but you show your jealousy cleary in almost every post you write.

In 10 years, i will be so far ahead of you, it will be FUNNY. Simple reason being: I know how to stick to the subject, and at the SAME TIME, make myself look good. You, my friend, are so concerned with the looking good part, you COMPLETELY lose focus of the topic at hand.

All of my messages were about Eminem until you posted some bullshit that took it off-topic. All anyone needs to do is read this thread to see that fact.

Also, if I were so concerned with "looking good" then I would be up on here bragging about everything I'm involved in right now. I don't do that though do I? Because I'm about my business, not trying to be a superstar on an internet message board.

While we're on the subject, let's see if this sounds like anyone you know... 'I go to college, I have a 3.whatever GPA, I recorded 30 verses in 6 months, I know 50 foreign languages, I'm putting out 5 albums in the next 12 months, does anyone know where to find a good deal on some turntables? I want to start making mixtapes, I'm going to be major by next year!'... And on and on and on and on....

With all that supposedly going for you, you still can't get a single bit of love here on the internet (of all places), and do nothing but get clowned over & over again by real cats who do know what they're talking about. All that huffin' & puffin' and not a single person is impressed. Shit doesn't shine no matter how hard to try to make it. Realize that about yourself Tadou.

If it will make you feel better, I can put a gold star by your name just so you don't have to feel completely clowned in public.

Dont even say shit to me unless you can speak on Eminem. Its a waste of my time.

You're right... knowing that you arn't shit must be hard enough on your self-esteem as it is. I don't need to rub it in.

I'll let you go lick your wounds now.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
DaNaleJ said:

Big Pun weak???rooiighhhtttttt!
peep just this from "Dream shatterer remix"

"I'm the first Latin rapper to baffle your soul
Master the flow, niggaz be swearin' I'm blacker than coal
Like Nat King, I be rapping and tounge's packing
The ones, magnums, cannons and gatling guns
It's Big Pun! The one and only son of Tony...Montana
You ain't promised manana in the rotten manzana
C'mon-pana we need more rhymers
feel the marijuana snake bite anaconda
I'm in Ivana with wine-a, try to match my persona
Sometimes rhymin' I blow my own mind like Nirvana
Comma, and go the whole nine like Madonna
Go try to find another rhymer with my kinda gramma"

"I'm pure adrenaline, uncut, straight to your gut, medicine
Raw cure for pain I coat your brain like polyurathane
Simple and plain, I'll explain it in layman terms
If you came to learn how to make fire, I'm-a make ya burn!

"You need the Pun to dis you if your whole steez is unofficial
I'll come and get you and let the desert eez tounge kiss you
With one pistol and two clips, I'll make your crew do flips
Like acrobatics, I'm charismatic, my gat is magic
It makes rappers disappear, whipser in your ear
Crystal clear, come here, let me kiss your tears
Everything you fear is here, you ain't got to search further
The first murder's the worst now I thirst further for reverse birth
Every verse hurts, every curse word's already more offending
Than Eddie Murph's worst
I thirst for blood like a vampire, any man claimin' his game's tighter
IS A GOD DAMN LIAR!
I set 'em on fire, retire your train of thought
Drain a quart of blood out your brain and leave you insane in the dark
The king of New York! Lays his crown in the Boogie Down
And sprays the town, with a Mac hoodied down
I'm no joke! I soak your face with a sweeper
Dying disgrace, I'll beat ya to death through the speaker"

DA NALEJ
Amen!
Nobody and I mean nobody ever gave Big Pun his much deserve do!
Maybe it was because he was a Puerto Rican rapper ripping others to shreads lyrically. Pun was a lyrical genious.
I for one am Mexican, and we know the rivalry between Ricans And Mex's. But I'll give the man his props because I have an open mind.

You can quote me, I don't give a fuck!

BIG PUN IS THE BEST LYRICIST OF ALL TIME!

Everyone else is in denial!
I speak nothing but the truth....

Jun 2, 2002
have any of ya'll ever heard one of eminem's first poorly produced albums?? i have and they are off the hook, the beats are trash but his lyrics and metaphores are on another level. i'll give him dap for those albums cause they aren't nothing like the albums he's dropping now, the media wouldn't know what to do with themselves if he came like he did on the cuts i've heard.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ are you talking about his INFINITE album? That shit was pretty dope. Eminem used to be all hip hop-ish with his shit, and it was tight. There is such a difference between his shit these days and his shit back in 96.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Infinite is my favorite Eminem CD right behind Slim Shady EP. Then SS LP.

I even have stuff earlier than Infinite. I dropped some big cash on a Cassette tape i found in this CUT ASS Store down here. From the "Soul Intent EP".

Eminem's name was Soul Intent before he was eminem. His single from that 6 song EP was "Biterphobia" and he spits some harsh shit, its tight.