wHo BuT wE !!!! DaSH HoLlA aT Me NiGgA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
Duece lives in Ireland and he is talking all that LA shit hahahaha thats damn near a riot. I guess his homies are Leprichans(howevr you spell it)

and your punk ass got murdered by a "leprichan"...so your really just laughin at yourself.

very comical my friend...comical indeed

dip shit dip shit! copy copy...they the livest possie...nasi nasi...yellin papi papi....

god them niggas are garbage.

Mar 7, 2004
tony206 said:
Whats funny is they all have the same Ireland IP address as Deuce.
Doggs...Picc your Jaws Off The Floor....I'M BAC !

....Tony....Man up Nicca..I waxed you about this IP thing before dunn...Know that. So talk..I leave your Bloc a beach with waves and shells...KEYZ ?...Of course the boy's nice...You mad..Grab the Four and Buss...

....Bplease...I'm not gigglin' fam....Get the respondin' to your Mail Daddy...

Sicc_wit_it..Cut the Impudence ..You already out a Poccet Neeeya....Where's the response at...

WCMALICE....Any Stiff with a Pair of Eyes could Tell I was KILLA_CAM'RON !

EVALUATED !

....Your Father....

Robin Keys..

Dec 13, 2003
WcMalice said:
yall seriously couldnt figure it out before??? Look at how his posts look and how his signature is......and he's usin all the same rappers he quotes in his own signature. folks is kinda slow.....lol
i did notice all that shit in his posts and sig...but the shit was funny to me.

Mar 7, 2004
Yeah Fam... Word To Christ .....Funny to me too..Just it's some seedy ass character's around here....

Moreover...Niccas on that Federal Reserve shit..All tryna make the obvious detectable...

Fuc em'..Keys runnin' with cash drawers of Pesos..I keep that finely milled substance with me..And a couple a clips...

.....Your Father...

Robin Keys...